Quidditch Afterhours

Sienna came in carrying a letter from my parents. I desperately looked for anywhere to sit before opening it. I could notice something was wrong. I saw Malfoy alone on a bench so I took my chances and sat next to him.

"Gi-" he started as I raised my hand signaling him to shut up and examined the letter. My parents were furious at me for everything. They expressed all of their disappointment in that letter and by the end I was shedding tears.

"Are you...okay?" Malfoy asked curiously.

"Why do you care?" I snapped. "Just leave me alone."

"I mean, I was here first!" He said, I glared at him. He stood up. "You know, I'm not entirely heartless."

"Wait! I'm sorry. Come back, I don't mind you sitting here." I said. He smirked at me. I continued crying. What's going on with me? He awkwardly pat my back.

"Your boyfriend might get jealous."

"Yeah, I guess I should look for him." I said as I stood up. "Cheers, Draco." I walked through the corridors for some sight of Fred or George.

"Oi, girlfriend." I heard George shout.

"My god, I've been looking for you everywhere." I said as I hugged him.

"You passed me by like five times." He said.

"I guess I'm distracted." I said and handed him the letter. He looked angrier as he kept reading.

"I swear, Gianna. What do they want from you?"

"A new Hogwarts house and study habits." I answered scoffing. He chuckled and kissed my head.

"Let's play Quidditch." He said.

"Oh my god. Are you really suggesting that? You know I'm no good!" He shrugged.

"It's always fun. Let's all sneak out and play like we used to do before Umbridge." George said. I sighed.

"Fine, I'm in. You recruit Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs, I'll do Slytherins and Ravenclaws." I said. He shook my hand.

"Saturday at 1am."  I nodded and we went our separate ways. Thankfully, one of John's best friends, Paul was in our year so I could get him to  convince people to join. It was obviously much harder than before because of Umbridge and the Slytherin's kissed her ass a lot so I was way over my head with them. I ran over to the dungeons and crashed with Malfoy. His minions behind him.

"Hold up." He said. "What is a halfblood like you doing in Slytherin grounds?" He laughed.

"Very funny, Draco." I said. "I have a favour to ask."

"I don't do favours." He said but he signaled his minions to leave.

"We're playing Quidditch on Saturday at 1 am." His face lit up a little.

"And?"

"We'd like for you to come and get a few Slytherins to do so as well."

"I'll think about it." He said half-smiling. "I wouldn't want anyone to catch you guys." The sarcasm echoed in his voice but he laughed.

"Thanks, Malfoy!" I said and skipped away.

I returned to George in the common room.

"Oh, boyfriend. I think we have our teams!" I said and kissed him.

"This is as close to a quidditch game as we'll get." Fred said sadly.

"That's why you have to win." I said.

"Nah, my love. You're playing."  George said. Fred laughed.

"Nope."

"Cmon nothing's going to happen. Just stay close to us." George said.

"That's our job." Fred said nodding. I sighed.

"Is there no way of getting out of this?" They shook their heads.

"Okay, then. How did you get the Slytherins to join?" Fred asked.

"Draco." I said, they nodded. George rolled his eyes.

"Looks like Malfoy has a sweet spot for you." George said.

"Yeah, I doubt it but even if he did. I only have eyes you." I said. They chuckled.

"Stop being cheesy." He said as he kissed me.

******

It was finally Friday and we were preparing for the games. A lot of people were afraid to go because of Umbridge, others took the chance of freedom. The twins and Lee were taking bets while I was distributing the plans of how each team would get to the pitch and back unnoticed. The twins and I had pretty good brooms so we weren't too worried. I was obviously nervous but they kept insisting that I wouldn't have to do anything except have fun. I saw Ron and Harry.

"Are you playing?" They nodded. "I'm glad, what about Hermione?"

"Hermione's sort of dreadful at Quidditch." Ron said.

"So am I."

It was time for the game now. It would be Gryffindor and Ravenclaw versus Hufflepuff and Slytherin. I saw Malfoy in the locker room.

"You came!" I said.

"A chance to play against you and like four types of Weasleys? Count me in." He said, I chuckled.

"Wait until we destroy you." George said coldly and kissed me. Malfoy looked colder now.

"As if, Weasley."

And we played by we, I mean everyone except me. All I did was fly (which I'm okay at) and follow the twins. Of course, with that said, we didn't win. The Ravenclaws weren't in their element without John, who was their best player. It was amazingly fun to play though. Everyone had the time of their lives until Sir Nick warned us that Umbridge had spotted us and was nearly here. Of course, someone told on me and the twins and we were in even more trouble than before. This'll be good.

   A/N: Hello, Internet! Thanks for the support always. I really really appreciate but I've calculated the fic and it's supposed to end in about 20 chapters so brace yourselves, it's gonna get dramatic! Haha thanks. Also, for those interested I have a new story revolving Gianna's life as a Slytherin so check that out.