Aunt Gianna

Fred, George and I joined what was "Potterwatch".  My alias being stingray. We had our own segment, Lee Jordan was the main commenter. In times like these we were the only ones who supported Harry and talked about it, trying to keep people in touch. For those of us who knew them, Fred and George were pretty easy to decipher as they kept their great sense of humour and cracked reckless jokes.

"Fred, they'll murder us if you keep making jokes like that!" I said laughing. George was a bit more respectful with that.

"We can take them!" George said as we apparated back to our flat. I rolled my eyes at him.

I spent a huge amount of time with Tonks and Uncle Remus, helping them with the baby's things and everything. I hadn't seen Natalie or Oliver Wood since my wedding. My family was too scared to go outside even. So they did something, something very strange. One day I was walking over to their house from the Burrow and they were packing. They bought a house in America and were taking my younger brother with them. They left me and George the house, at least. But it was really disappointing to see them leave like that, without even telling me or John first. Now, back to reality.

"D' you reckon Ron's okay?" I asked them.

"He's fine, Gianna." George said reassuringly. "They're all clever."

"I know, I'm worried, about all of them, but Ron especially." I said, "I'm a good sister-in-law." He laughed.

"You deserve an award." Fred said sarcastically. "You don't even give me food anymore. Blimey, didn't you say we were married too?" I laughed.

"You can make it yourself." I said. "I think we should go to the Burrow. Your mum must be worried sick about us. We haven't visited in a while." They nodded.

"Tomorrow." They said in unison. We didn't get to the Burrow. We were taken to George's Aunt Muriel's due to Ron being spotted, we had to go into hiding. We couldn't risk being seen. They'd follow us for sure. One morning as George and I were talking, Uncle Remus came to us looking excited.

"Dora had the baby!" He said. "We've named him Ted!"

"Congratulations!" I said hugging him. He took me aside.

"I've told you I made you guardian if anything happens, which makes you his Godmother." He said, I nodded. Uncle Remus was chipper. He seemed so much happier than a few months ago. I couldn't wait to see Tonks and start helping her. "Dora and I decided to make Harry his Godfather, just in case something happens to George as well." I nodded. The thought of anything happening to George frightened me.

"When can we see Teddy?!" Asked George excitedly as he gave Uncle Remus a hug. "Congratulations, daddy." We all laughed at that.

"As soon as he's ready to be brought home." Lupin said before leaving to tell Harry the news apparently.

"I have a cousin." I said in awe. Everyone was excited. Especially Fred and George. "He might call me aunt though, since he doesn't have any other aunts I'd allow it."

"Look at you, Aunt Gianna!" Fred said jokingly. As soon as he said that, I had a strange feeling. I shrugged it off and laughed with him. The thought soared through my mind.