The Pranks

The twins were literally wild now. They had been given like 50 different types of joke stuff and they had been annoyingly reckless.

We were in Transfiguration class, George had replaced my ink into an exploding one and it got all over my desk and robes. I glared at them, everyone laughed. I blushed as I excused myself from McGonagall to go clean up. Before I did I stood behind the door and got my revenge.

"Accio, George's pigeon." I said, it was hard to lift because, well, it flies; but it was funny to see George struggle to get the bird from all over the classroom, stumbling over the other students. After five minutes of watching him and Fred trying to catch the bird, I stopped and proceeded to the loo. The exploding inks were impossible to get out. I went up to my dormitory and changed my robes and decided to take my and George's dirty clothes to the laundry. A few house-elves took care of it for me.

I had a free period afterwards and decided to go around looking for Garfunkel, whom I hadn't seen since morning.

"Garfunkel, cmon! You have to eat." I said irritated while I scanned the corridors for him. Crooshanks came to sight. "Have you seen Garfunkel?" I pet him. He walked and when he noticed I didn't follow he meowed at me. I hung around Crooshanks trying to find my own cat. When we finally found him, he was in Filch's office.
"Thanks, Crooshanks." I said whilst petting his head, he proudly strolled off.
"Garfunkel, get back here." I said, he didn't bother to look at me. "Cmon, I'm sorry I forgot to feed you, child!" If Filch or Mrs. Norris saw us they'd give me endless detention. I went in and grabbed the huge cat from Filch's desk. I opened the door and Filch was right in front of it,with his back to us,  scolding a second year Slytherin. I saw Cedric and Cho pass by. Thank goodness Cedric noticed me looking terrified and he distracted Filch until I could slip out. Cedric was always extremely nice to me. I couldn't find Cedric afterwards so I decided to go feed Garfunkel and then pay him a visit.

"Stop being a plonker, Garfunkel." I said as I struggled to carry him up to the common room. Garfunkel was rather petty like most cats but somehow today he had been extra annoyed by everything.