Dates?

After the Yule Ball was over, we headed to the common room. Fred and George made jokes while Natalie and I miserably walked in our rather uncomfortable heels.

"Did you see Ron?!" Fred asked.

"He was furious!" George added. "Who knew he fancied her so much."

"I don't know.. He was giving her such a hard time. I feel bad for her." I said. "It's not Hermione's fault he didn't ask her."

"Just saying, if someone else had asked you. We'd probably been like Ron as well." George said, that started laughing. "Except we'd give them canary creams before the ball."

"Mind you, two people asked us. EACH." Natalie said.

"Two? Each? We might be more special than we thought." Fred said laughing. We giggled.

"Nah, we're just more stupid." I joked. They wrapped their arms around us and started annoying us. We walked into the common room.

"Well, we have to go freshen up." Natalie said. "Wait for us here?" The twins nodded and as we left they wolf-whistled. Natalie and I flipped them off.

While in the restrooms we could finally express how truly excited we were without losing our cool in front of the boys. We finished showering and returned to the common room. George had Garfunkel curled on his lap while Fred tried to grab Gruelgie last minute but was unsuccessful and got scratched.

"Trying to look cute?" Natalie said.

"We don't need a cat to look cute." Fred said. Natalie sat on his lap. I sat next to George. Most of the students were sleeping already except a few 7th years.

The kids kept leaving one by one when just us four remained. We were deep in conversation. The twins were almost never serious so it was nice to have them like this for a change.

"Right, girls! While you were in the restrooms, we decided to..." George started.

"Take you out on a date next Hogsmeade trip!" Fred finished. Natalie and I looked at each other.

"I don't know..." Natalie said.

"We're busy." I said jokingly.

"How dare you!" George said dramatically. I laughed at him.

"C'mon you guys know it's a yes." Natalie said. We kind of fell asleep I guess because we woke up in the common room next morning and the twins were gone. They're so good to us.