Family

After Christmas Holiday, we'd been given such a huge amount of homework that we really didn't bother to do, except Natalie. We sat in the common room just hanging out while Natalie did a Defense Against the Dark Arts essay.

"How are you not worried, Gianna?" Natalie asked as she struggled. I was sitting on George's lap while he stroked my hair with his chin on my shoulder.

"School is the least of my problems now." I said, Natalie rolled her eyes.

"It's no wonder why you're always having help from the teachers." Natalie said. I chuckled. George frowned.

"She is, isn't she?" George said. He kissed my shoulder before signaling for me to get up. "I thought you were supposed to be an almost Ravenclaw."

"The keyword is almost." I said. I hate when he does this. I sat back down in the chair that George left. He kissed my forehead.

"I'll see you later. My twin senses are tingling. I haven't seen Fred in about an hour." He said, I laughed.

"Fred probably isn't even missing you." I said trying to convince him to stay. Natalie sighed.

"C'mon detach yourself from him, Gianna. The boy needs his space." She said irritably as she scribbled in her third piece of parchment. George leaned towards me and kissed my neck before giving me a quick peck.

"Frankly, the less space the better but I really must leave." He said while winking at me and with that he was out of the common room. I watched as Natalie finished her essay and saw a glimpse of relief in her face.

"Were Fred and I ever that annoying?" She asked me as she put away her quill.

"You were even worse." I said chuckling. "It's hard to let George go after a summer of being with him all day and Christmas too."

"And to think that last year this was all in your wildest fantasies." She said.

"Yeah, that wasn't what my wildest fantasies contained but I'll give you the benefit of doubt in that one." I said and chuckled, Natalie made a disgusted face.

"Please do. I'm not into hearing about your sex life with George." She said, I laughed.

"Isn't it crazy, though? How last year George and I were just friends and now we're in a serious relationship. Like, I never imagined saying the words George and serious in the same sentence. Nevertheless, a serious relationship." I said while Garfunkel curled in my lap.

"Yeah, I wish I could say the same about Fred." She said sadly. That makes sense.. seeing me and George reminded her of what she would've been if she and Fred were still dating.

"Natalie, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay, Gianna. You're entitled to be happy and express your love. I just really thought Fred was the one, you know." Natalie said while taking out another piece of parchment and her quill once more.

"Fred's great. He's just a little too immature for a serious relationship right now..." I said.

"Yeah, thank Merlin for Oliver Wood." She said. I decided to drop it.

"So, I suggest we take a walk." I said. "Put away that disgusting homework." She took a bit of convincing but agreed eventually to do so.

As we walked through the corridors, I secretly hoped that George would appear. Being with Natalie was awkward now that I had to try to not mention Fred or George or the fact that I'm training to be an illegal animagus.

"Miss Gianna of Gryffindor, Minerva will see you now." Said Filch as he passed by me. Weird.

"Filch! Any particular reason why?" I asked.

"You have visitors." He said and continued on his way.

"Hm. I wonder who it is." I said as I ran over to McGonagall's classroom. "Accio, Sienna, a piece of parchment and a quill." I wrote a note. "Look for my boyfriend, will you?" Sienna left flying. When I arrived at McGonagall's classroom I was surprised to see Fred and George already there with Sienna and my younger brother.

"Any idea why we're meeting here?" Natalie asked. They all shrugged.

"Apparently I have visitors." I said. We heard footsteps approaching and John came to view with Uncle Remus and Oliver Wood. What a random group of people.

"John!" I screamed and hugged him. The twins pushed me off and did the same. And Natalie had already left with Oliver.

"Why Wood?" I asked John.

"He was in the area."

"What are you two doing in Scotland?"  George asked.

"I came to attend some business with your Professor Snape." Uncle Remus said. "Excuse me." And he left.

"And my internship partners are investigating some strange plants coming from the Forbidden Forest." John said.

"Wicked." Fred said, "I can't wait to go with you."

"You're not going anywhere and neither am I, actually. I'm not allowed to do that yet." John said, we laughed. "Anyways, we got two new dogs; Luke and Leia."

"What?! I hate that you're getting animals while I'm away."

"They make a great substitute for you. It's like you never left home." John said. Fred and George high-fived him.

"I mean, there's two so one for you and one for me." I said, "Anyways, the Ravenclaw team is doing horrible without you. I think you'd like to check that out."

"I very much would." John said while hurrying out with my other brother.

"And then there was Fred, George and Gianna." Fred said.

"Isn't it always just us?" I said.

"It is, but I prefer without Fred." George said. I chuckled.

"To think you left earlier because you missed him." I said, George shushed me. Then we parted ways, of course.