Fleur and Bill's

We were all gathered for Fleur and Bill's wedding. I was staying with the twins and taking care of George's ear. It wasn't a nice sight but they made it funny with all the jokes. The twins and I dressed up pretty nicely despite George's missing ear but I didn't care. The wedding went nicely. We didn't like the Delacours but what could we do... George, Fred and I sat in the same table, them making a joke of George's ear every 5 minutes.

My band played for a while but after we finished I left with George.

"Our wedding is not going to be like that." He said.

"George, should we get married?" I asked

"Gianna, come off it. You know, these are dark times! I was almost killed! You could be next.. Do you really want to break up? After all?" I shook my head.

"I'm just scared, George. These are not good times. At all." I said.

"I know, that's why we need each other." He said. "If I died tomorrow I would be happy to spend my last moments with you. So why can't we do it officially?"

"You're right. I just need snapping into reality sometimes." I said looking down. He hugged me. "It just all feels unreal."

"I know.. When Snape cursed me before going black. I thought 'If I die, what if Gianna ends up with Fred? No, surely he wouldn't date my ex-girlfriend. I wouldn't do that to him.' You guys are two of my top five most important people in the whole world. I don't want to lose any of you." I smiled and hugged him tightly. It would've been nicer if we weren't in the room beside Fred who was having fun with one of Fleur's cousins. We decided to go down to the wedding again after being haunted with that. Suddenly, Death Eaters approached. George interrupted Fred and we all came down and stood defensively trying to hex them. We apparated back to the joke shop which was basically the only lot that hadn't closed down.

"Perhaps it's time to give it a rest." Fred said.

"I agree, we have to start working on our tactics." George said. It got real very soon. The twins, who were never afraid, were closing the shop for a while. "We should help the Order." I nodded.

"I guess, it's necessary." I said. Boy, that joke shop closed for a while after that. We also decided to change the wedding date. The twins remained hopeful at least outside, I was just plain scared. What if they crashed our wedding? We sent everyone letters saying our wedding had been cancelled. Instead we sent our closest friends and family, owls saying it would be just us and I sent my patronus over to wherever Ron was in hopes that he could attend the wedding. We moved the wedding to literally three days after. The fact that we had to change the wedding terrified me. In a way, the wedding for me was a fantasy but due to the events that were presented we'd had to move it and just made everything seem more real. It's all happening and we can't stop it. Every moment that passed was just closer to the worst day of all of our lives.