The Second Task

As the second task approached, Harry had grown impatient with the clue due to him having procrastinated it for so long. Hermione wasn't much help with this as she had been on his back about it. Fred and George were doing their thing but Natalie and I decided to try and help Harry with the clue. We were sat brainstorming with Harry, Ron and Hermione when Fred and George came in. They came up to us and kissed us.

"What're you two doing here?" Asked Ron

"Looking for you" said George, "McGonagall wants you Ron. And you, Hermione." I looked at him with a puzzled expression, he shrugged. The twins kissed us and left with Ron and Hermione.

Harry, Natalie and I proceeded to look for possible books that could help us and by 8pm we had to leave. Natalie and I had to finish an assignment Snape gave us and left to our dormitory earlier.

"Oh Harry, I'm so sorry." Natalie said looking embarrassed. We wouldn't've skipped the assignment but Snape had it out for us already.

"I promise that if we finish early, we'll come straight here." I said. "Good luck!" We hugged him and hurried our way, feeling horrible about leaving him alone.

We finished at about half past midnight and decided to check if Harry was there but to no avail he had gone. We figured that Ron and Hermione had come back so we went upstairs to sleep

~*****~

The next day we woke up pretty early. We didn't even wait for Fred and George to come down and left to the great hall in hopes of finding Harry, Ron and Hermione. After we ate breakfast we were getting worried already. There had been no sight of Ron, Harry or Hermione or of the twins as a matter of fact.

We went over to John, Paul and Richard who were sitting at the Ravenclaw table.

"Have any of you seen Harry?" I asked. John shook his head.

"No idea but you might want to ask Cedric, maybe he has." Richard said jerking his head over to the Hufflepuff table. I shook my head.

"I'll find him." I said as I passed the Hufflepuff table I waved at Cedric and wished him good luck, he smiled at me. He seemed to be neutral not very confident nor nervous. People gave me weird looks. The fact that I was friends with Harry but also supporting Cedric made them angry, I had both Gryffindors and Hufflepuffs at my back about it.

After an hour I was getting really worried but I stumbled across the twins. They were carrying a box of their products.

"Oi, Gianna. You better hurry." Fred said. George came over to me and kissed me before continuing. I decided to head back to John, Natalie and John's friends and trust that Harry had this.

We had been sitting for a couple of minutes when I finally saw Harry. I was really relieved but once we realized what the task was the feeling went away. We were all anxious. The twins were now sat beside us. The hour had passed and Harry hadn't returned but thankfully he did with Ron and Fleur's hostage. We were all relieved and cheered for Harry.

After the task had ended we went over to Harry Ron and Hermione, the twins kept asking Harry about the squid in the lake. Of course, the Gryffindors had a celebration for Harry that night as well and everyone was so keen to learn about his journey.