Wizarding Schools

The other schools were supposed to arriving on October and with the twins trying to find a way to make themselves older the last weeks were pretty uneventful. They had given us a reasonable amount of homework but most of the teachers were as distracted about the Triwizard Tournament as we were, except Professor McGonagall and Snape. Malfoy had been extra annoying to Natalie and me these past few weeks but not as much as with Harry and Ron. I had gotten detention twice for defending myself against him but he had none. This was so unfair but at least Moody took care at him. We had also joined SPEW, since Hermione had worked really hard on it and we felt bad for the lack of support she was having.

At last, October came and the academies were to arrive at any moment. As predicted, they made a dramatic arrival. All the boys seemed to be drooling over the girls from Beauxbaton except Fred, George and Lee who were too busy trying to find a successful aging potion. Let's say it didn't go well. The Durmstrang guys were really serious but flirty at the same time. After Fred and George failed at entering their names in The Goblet of Fire, they started noticing the Durmstrang guys being flirty with us and were getting a bit protective. We didn't really care.

As we sat waiting for the winners of who will compete in the Triwizard Tournament. Fleur, Krum and Cedric were chosen when suddenly the Goblet drew one more name: it was Harry's. We were all shocked but most importantly Harry was shocked. Nobody believed that Harry hadn't entered his name in the goblet and back at the common room, everyone was miserably questioning him.

"Harry! I need to talk to you." I said pulling him away from the crowd. He looked annoyed. "I believe you." Now he looked shocked.

"There's no way that you could've put your name in the goblet and also if you had, the goblet wouldn't've chosen two Hogwarts students. Something fishy is definitely happening." I said. Harry looked relieved and smiled at me but when he opened his mouth again George came and asked him once again how he'd done it. Harry left to his dormitory. Poor guy.

"What's wrong with him?" George asked bitterly. How can he be so oblivious?

"He's not lying, George. He's overwhelmed now. Everyone is expecting a lot from him as usual, he has too many things on his hands." I said, sitting down. George looked at me confused but I guess it snapped some sense back into him because he changed the subject amongst the others. I was sitting and arranging a few things for the extra curricular music class when George came back.

"How do you know he didn't put his name?" He asked me, I smiled and told him my theory. Nobody I told was too convinced with it but I firmly believed it to be true.