Date: Part One

As soon as we arrived to Hogsmeade, they excitedly leaped towards Zonko's.

"I know we said no joke shop business but we have to!" They said in unison. We laughed.

"Go ahead!" Natalie said. They entered excitedly, Natalie and I followed them. The place was awesome and we did like buying things there but Fred and George were on another level of passionate. It didn't take long, they finished pretty quick and bought just a few things. We really didn't mind, I mean, they had to have fun as well.

"We planned this very well, actually." Fred said.

"I just wished they'd look as good as us for once." George said. They laughed.

"You're just jealous because we look better than you." I said.

We came across Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop.

"For the first part of our magical date..." George started.

"We decided to have tea because who doesn't love tea?" Fred continued.

"Such generosity." I said. George opened the door. Malfoy walked past us as I was entering.

"Careful, Weasley. Don't go spending your family's life savings on a cup of tea." Said Malfoy as he passed by us. I turned around.

"Leave it, not even Malfoy will ruin this." George said. We sat in different tables as they were for two. We ordered hot chocolate instead of tea because it was just a hot chocolate type of day. Natalie and Fred were at the table beside us, she was laughing and smiling as Fred talked. They seemed really happy.

"Are you having fun?" George asked, he seemed nervous for the first time.

"Don't be stupid. Of course I am." I said. "I'm really grateful for this, you know. I know you guys love Zonko's and spending loads of time there and giving it up for us is really nice." He smiled and grabbed my hand.

"I know we don't spend as much time as we'd like with you guys.. We had to take a break from the shop for a while." He said reassuringly. "We work hard on it, actually."

"I know you do, George. It means a lot to you guys I get it. Don't ever feel like we don't care about that." I said. "Honestly, I'd love to help you guys if you ever need. I like the idea and you're really good at whatever you do." I giggled, he did too.

"How did I ever get so lucky?" He said and kissed me.

"I don't know honestly. I'm a real catch." I said sarcastically. He kissed me again. Fred and Natalie went out of the shop holding hands. Her head was on his shoulder, they looked so cute. George and I stayed for a little bit more. We met Fred and Natalie at Honeyduke's front door.

"Then we thought: what would they like more than cute tea shops?" Fred started.

"Candy! Because who doesn't love a little sugar?" George ended it giving me a kiss. I laughed, he's so lame. Honeyduke's was packed. They bought us a bit of almost everything.

"This was a short one, don't eat so much." Fred said.

"You'll need a pretty empty stomach for our last thing."  George said.

They both intertwined their fingers with ours and continued to lead us to the last place they'd have planned for us.