They Say It's Your Birthday

Now, of course the twins wanted to celebrate their 17th birthday in a big way so we also decided to throw them a party after dinner. We had spoken to Ron and John so they'd take care of that. They found an empty room on the 8th floor and placed an out of order sign whilst they made the preparations. The twins weren't really intimate people so we had to make sure the room was big enough for a lot of people. Natalie and I sneaked into Honeyduke's and got loads of sweets. Lee was in charge of distributing the invites and Harry, Ron and Ginny decorated the room. Natalie and I were going to distract them, of course.

Thank Heavens their birthday was on a Saturday, that morning we woke up especially early to wake them up. We got a few fillibusters, called Ron, Harry and Ginny; and sneaked up to their dormitory. We opened the curtains and let out a Howler that sang happy birthday from the rest of the Weasleys and about a dozen of fillibusters. They woke up kind of grumpy which was our plan after all. We had to throw them off because being April fools they'd have a lot in store for us. They backfired is pretty quickly with a new product of theirs. George hugged me.

"I'm not going easy on you just cos' we're dating, you know?" He whispered. I playfully pushed him off. The ruckus woke all of the others and a lot of students peaked into the dormitory, wishing the twins a happy birthday.

We left them to freshen up and waited in the common room for them. I had my turquoise classic Weasley jumper with a huge 'G' that Mrs. Weasley had made for me to match George's. As soon as they arrived at the common room the remaining students crowded them. Natalie and I chuckled. We sat with a couple of other 6th years waiting for them. I stood up, Natalie followed.

"Cmon, people. Make room, we haven't even greeted them properly." I said. They chuckled. George came to me and I kissed him. I have no idea what they put on their mouths but it turned both mine and Natalie blue. They started laughing. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"You're lucky you're cute." I said. We gave them our gifts (leaving out the scale model) and a package Mrs. Weasley sent us. They excitedly opened everything and thanked us.

"This is wonderful!" George said hugging me and kissing me on the cheek. "You didn't have."

"What did I do to deserve you?" Fred said kissing Natalie.

"This isn't the last of it though." Natalie said.

"Meet us here at noon." I said winking.
They nodded before kissing us and since they had better people to prank in mind, they took our gifts and stormed off. Natalie and I had to choose pretty cute outfits for the lunch to impress the boys. After getting dressed, it wasn't noon yet therefore we decided to go check up on Dobby and the other house-elves.