His Vows

"Ditto." George said earning laughs from most of the people, I smiled. "I'm only joking. I also have my share of long-ass moments that I'll make you hear." We both winked at the crowd. "Very well, I remember seeing Gianna as a kid,  she was different from the rest of her family. Fred and I befriended John, I remember the day she came to me crying all too well. Cooties, was my first thought. Then, I started fancying her, though I didn't realise it until our third year at Hogwarts. But, I do remember basically praying that she ended up in Gryffindor with us all the sorting ceremony on our first year. Then, I creepily did all in my power to become good friends with you. It was quite funny, she never seemed to like me. I used to be at her house all the time and she never came out to see us. Instead, she just played Ziggy Stardust all freaking day. " I smiled at him. He had heard me play that song millions of times before I played it for him, then?

"On our fifth year, I tried to flirt with her but I guess we were both oblivious to it. Since she never seemed interested in me, I stopped for a while. I never not fancied her, though. We are different, her and I, but somehow we understand one another. We had both been the black sheep of our family, if you exclude Fred anyway. On our sixth year, I gathered up all my courage to ask her to the Yule Ball and I did at the last minute. All was well but I wondered, what would've happened if I didn't? We fight all the time, for the most stupid reasons ever but somehow we always worked everything out. Yes, it is very cheesy, I know. And knowing that we're at war, I decided to act fast. Gianna, you've been the love of my life ever since I could remember and it would be my honour to spend the rest of my days at your side no matter how messed up you are because we'll be messed up together. We can overcome so much. Thanks for teaching me to be 'soft' as Fred would say, I would never have it any other way. See, I'm even rhyming. I can't wait for you to be at my side and become Mrs. Holeyness." We all laughed at that.

"I'd be honoured to be the Holey queen at your side." I said laughing and crying at the same time.

"I pronounce you husband and wife." My father said, "Mr. George and Mrs. Gianna Weasley, everyone!" They all clapped. We kissed pretty passionately. Then, the twins let off a few of their most complex fireworks. We were congratulated by everyone. Our mothers were crying, I even saw Fred shed a few tears. Then, of course, we partied until the next day came. We said our goodbyes to everyone but especially to Harry, Ron and Hermione. Before we could go Uncle Remus came to us.

"Gianna, I've got something to tell you." He said.

"Yes?"

"Dora, or Tonks rather, she's expecting a baby." He said. George and I looked at each other. "If neither of us live through this war, we have decided to ask you to be his or her legal guardian. Just in case. The baby needs the best and I couldn't think of anyone better than you two." George and I nodded.
"Nothing will happen." I said.
"You never know, Gianna." Uncle Remus said. "The worst is yet to come. Can I count on you?"

"Of course, you can trust us to be the best guardians he or she could have in that case." George said smiling. Lupin said his goodbyes as well. He left us thinking: We could be parents soon.

The Worst was yet to come.

"Who knew you were such a romantic?" I said laughing.

"C'mon. You certainly did." He said.

"I love you, husband Weasley." I said and kissed him.

"I love you for everything. Really. I'd never thought this would happen..." He said "And now you're Mrs. Weasley." He laughed at me before leaving upstairs together and well, you know what happens next.