Quidditch Players

The twins were bitter for the remaining days. I thought that it was what I wanted but seeing them cold wasn't really good. We were supposed to board the Hogwarts Express soon. Fred, George and I bewitched all of the trunks to save them time but of course it backfired. Fred, George, Ginny and I went with Lupin. I met up with Mum and Dad who were bringing my younger brother and said my goodbyes. Before we boarded Uncle Remus and Tonks called me aside.

"You be good." He said. "Remember to write if anything happens." He gave me a hug.

"Most importantly, have fun!" Tonks said and gave me a hug as well. I said my goodbyes to the rest and boarded the train. The twins and I separated for a while as I looked for Natalie. I saw Harry and Ginny.

"You're welcome to sit with me and Natalie, guys." I said smiling.

"Sorry. We're sitting with Luna." Harry said. I looked for Natalie but she was at the end of the corridor in the last compartment.

"Natalie!!!!" I shouted, she hugged me. "My word! Why didn't you write me?!"

"Your mum said you were with the twins.." She said a bit sadly. "Did Fred-" I nodded.

"I'm sorry, Natalie." I hugged her now more of in a compassionate way. "I guess Fred and you weren't meant to be."

"Yeah..." She said.

"Well! Tell me about the camp!" I said trying to change the subject.

"I sort of met someone." She said.

"How sort of?"

"It's Oliver Wood." Natalie said. My eyes widened.

"Are you joking?" I said. She shook her head.

"He had been flirting with me all throughout camp. He was a counselor." She said. "I wasn't going to flirt back too soon but he can be rather charming. We agreed to go out maybe on the next visit to Hogsmeade or at Christmas holiday." I was excited for her, she really liked Fred so the breakup must've been hard on her. She kept talking about camp for a while. I showed her Gaius.

"That reminds me!" She said and a gift box appeared. "It's a bunch of things from Scotland. I'm sorry I missed your birthday." I hugged her.

"Cheers!" I said, "It's so amazing." Fred and George appeared. They greeted Natalie cheerfully.

"Girlfriend Gianna. Ex-sister-in-law Natalie. Come sit with us." George said, we chuckled. Fred punched him in the arm.

"Stop it, mate." He said. "You are welcome to join us, though." He smiled. "We're discussing joke shop business." Natalie and I looked at each other. I shook my head.

"Thanks, Fred." I said. "Another time, though." I smiled at them.

"Suit yourself." George said. "I'll see you later, love." He kissed my cheek before leaving.

"You two going good, Gianna?" Natalie asked me.

"Yeah. Pretty good." I said. "He's been too clingy this summer, though. He's brilliant, Natalie."

"Ew, you disgust me." Natalie said. I laughed.

"Shut up!" I chuckled and we continued the journey to our last year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, our home for the last six years.