Love Is All You Need

A million thoughts went through my head: Is he sure about this? What if he changes his mind? What would my parents think? Is he serious? Is this one of his pranks?

I quickly scanned everyone's faces. They all seemed as shocked as I was except Fred who was giving George the thumbs up. Fleur looked annoyed. Ron almost spat out some sweets. I was speechless.

"A-Are you sure?" Was all I could manage to say. He got up and everyone left the room. I saw an expandable ear on the floor but ignored it.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"Well, because I'm a mess." I said quietly. "And we're so young.."

"Don't you want to?" He raised his voice. "We might be young, Gianna. But I'm smart enough to know I love you so much."

"I do, George. What if you change your mind?"

"Gianna, I've fancied you since I first met you. You were quiet and awkward and I was also sort of quiet at that time. I remember eagerly hoping that you were sorted in Gryffindor all the train ride just so I could befriend you. All those times I went by to your house wasn't really because of John at first. I knew you played guitar before you showed me. You very well know that I'm not into these sappy stuff. If it wasn't serious I wouldn't be doing this." He said. "Who cares if you're a mess and a pain in the arse? We'll be a mess together. I just know I love you." Tears filled my eyes. I was in love, deeply. I never in a million years imagined this to happen. Anything. I nodded and placed the Ziggy Stardust record with a flick of my wand.

"The song remains the same." I said smiling. "I love you, boyfriend Weasley. I wouldn't want anything more than to marry you. You've always believed in me. That's the only thing that matters, we're our own support." He hugged me tightly. Everyone came out clapping. Mrs. Weasley hugged us both.

"You, I do love." She said to me quietly. I laughed.

"I never imagined you actually marrying George." Ron said. "Always thought you'd get someone better." George hit his head with a cushion. Fred came up to us grinning proudly.

"Now I really need a girlfriend." He said whilst hugging us. "My two best mates. I love you both." He kissed my cheek. Everyone congratulated us. Uncle Remus came to us.

"You're so cheesy." John said.

My parents and other brother behind them. I thought they'd be pissed but instead they hugged both me and George without saying a word.

"I'm happy you found someone who values you, sweetheart." My mum said smiling. I felt whole again. Uncle Remus smiled at me warmly and pat my arm. My parents stayed for dinner talking to me about my life recently. I explained that my band wasn't just playing at a restaurant anymore. They seemed accepting. John was with the twins and Ron and Harry.

"We're proud of you. No matter what." My father said. What could go wrong? That night we left the Burrow. It felt unreal. I was getting married after all, to George. I wrote Natalie as soon as I got home.

Dear Natalie,

I hope you're well. Say my hello's to Oliver! Well, I always thought I'd be receiving this letter from you but I guess not. Natalie, We're getting hitched! George asked me today afternoon. I nearly had a meltdown. I would love for you to be my maid of honour. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Love you very much, Gianna.

PS: I can't feel my heart!