Just A Cup Of Tea

Mrs. Weasley placed three cups in front of us and exited the room. We heard a ruckus coming from the chimney. The rest of the Weasleys were arriving one by one. First came Arthur, then Ginny, then Percy. After Percy, from the kitchen, we saw Fred appearing and not a second later, George. Natalie and I looked at each other. Mrs. Weasley came rushing to them.

"Boys! We have unlikely company in the kitchen. It's a lovely surprise. You'll enjoy it." She said and hugged them. I guess they've been gone for a few days. Natalie and I hid hoping to scare them at least but Garfunkel came towards them and Ginny.

"Garfunkel! Where is that mother of yours?" I heard George ask.

"She has to be here, Georgie, hasn't she?" Fred's voice seemed closer than before. At that moment we realized it was coming from behind us. Natalie and I turned around and instead were welcomed with filibusters exploding in front us.

"Nothing gets past us, Gianna!" Fred said laughing.

"Nothing! We see you've brought a friend as well. Nice to see you, Nat." George said. We stood up and hugged them. We had become rather close with them. My brother didn't really like the fact that I was stealing his friends but it was inevitable.

"Can't you guys be good to the poor girls!" Mr. Weasley said. "Gianna, Natalie! Say hello to your parents from me." He walked away after taking a cup of tea which had gone cold after all the commotion.

"Where were you guys anyways?" I asked sitting down on the kitchen counter. George sat next to me. Natalie and Fred were arguing about their different Quidditch team preferences as always.

"We were just keeping dad company while he resolved some problems with the muggles in Brighton." George said. "Nothing interesting really." I smiled anyways.

"Hey, want to co-" I started but Fred interrupted me asking for backup in the argument. I giggled, George looked at me and I nodded. He kept on with the argument whilst I searched for Garfunkel, who I had forgotten was here. I didn't really bother joining the argument. Ron was sitting with Garfunkel in the living room.
"You should join their argument." I blurted out. Ron laughed.

"I'll let Natalie handle this one." He said. "Fred and George respect her." I smiled and changed the subject quickly and after a few minutes, the three returned to where we were.
"You were saying?" George asked me. I had even forgotten what we were talking about so I just shrugged it off and we continued taking about holidays and school. Suddenly, John came in and made Natalie and I leave because it was already late and we were going to Diagon Alley. All that ruckus though and he stayed over at The Burrow that night.