Concerts

The morning after Christmas I woke up with a sleeping George next to me and loud tapping on the window of our room. I opened it to reveal Sienna, my owl, with two letters. I opened one which was from my family and the other was  tickets for the Weird Sisters concert tonight. Our anniversary was along these days. I have no idea when because he never officially asked me to be his girlfriend but it was somewhere in between Christmas and Valentine's. George was sleeping peacefully, I don't know how he does it; I'm constant in fear of someone entering the room and catching us. I laid down once again next to him and stroked his hair. His eyes slowly opened.

"You were especially good last night. I'm beat." He said. I chuckled.
"Do you think Fred covered for ya?" I asked.
"Most likely." George said. "Round two?" He smirked at me.
"You know it." I said and we proceeded to.

******

"Never gets old." I said as we finished. He chuckled. "I don't know, I'm kind of feeling a round three." I teased but apparated back to my room to get a change of clothes instead. Garfunkel was curled up in my empty bed with Ziggy and Gaius. George apparated not a minute later as I was putting on a dress.

"Why must you tease me like that?" He said while sitting in my bed and pulling me down with him, making Garfunkel jump right off.

"Do you want your parents to catch us?" George shook his head. "Exactly. Save round three for tonight because we're celebrating our anniversary." George's eyes widened, of course he had forgotten. "No, you don't have to get me anything. I outdid myself for both of us."

"I'm sorry! I completely forgot." He said.

"Understandable, you never even asked me to be your girlfriend in the first place so..."

"Will you be my girlfriend? As of last year today?" I chuckled.

"Nah, I'd better waste my time with someone else." George hugged me even tighter and started kissing all over my body.

"I won't take no for an answer."

"But I will." Said Fred as he apparated into the room. "You guys owe me for covering."

"Well, of course. That's why I have three tickets for the Weird Sisters tonight." I said taking out the tickets.

"I'll take mine now, please and thank you." Fred said as he grabbed one and kissed my head. "You're an angel."

"You can say that again." George said as he grabbed the remaining tickets from my hand. "This must've cost you a fortune."

"Anything for my boys." George and Fred both threw themselves at me and hugged me. "Yeah yeah, don't leach too much we have to get moving. The concert's kind of far away so we have to take the tube."

"How did you get mum to agree with this?" Fred asked.

"Right... Bill and Tonks are also coming." This was part of Mrs. Weasley's plan to get them together. We left at 15:30 (3:30pm). The twins took a bag full of firewhiskey bottles. You see, I wasn't all that reckless I did my drinking, I did my sneaking but never at superb level. The times I was a rebel was with a cause, the twins on the other hand were a bit crazier and it rubs off.

The concert was amazing, the Weird Sisters played "Magic Works" which is my and George's favorite song. By mid-concert the twins and I were pretty drunk. Thank Merlin, Tonks and Bill had seats away from us because Fred was making out with a random Hufflepuff girl from our year. George and I were making out for the bigger part of it. We were front row and we embarrassingly made an appearance in the album cover a few months after. We had been very turned on, both of us. I think it was the atmosphere but George kept touching my thighs and kissing my neck and leaving hickies on my skin. Suddenly we saw a very familiar face. Malfoy?

"Oi, Malfoy. Didn't know you were into this type of music." I shouted. He looked at us wide-eyed as George kept kissing my neck.

"And here I thought I wouldn't see any of you Weasleys during Holidays." He said indignantly.

"Cmon you can never get rid of us." Said Fred separating from the Hufflepuff girl.

"Sorry. Have fun." I said as I returned my attention to George who had basically been begging for it.
  "I think it's time for round three." He said. I nodded as we made our way out of the crowd.

  ******

Sadly we were due to be at Hogwarts soon. Lupin and Tonks were escorting us. We said goodbye to Sirius and left to the Knight Bus. We sat with Uncle Remus. George was asleep on top of me.

"You'll be able to transform soon." Remus said. "The potion seemed to have worked." 

"I'll practice my concentration skills." I said, he chuckled.

"Send me an owl as soon as you transform or if anything strange happens." He said. "And please, don't get in much trouble. Your parents aren't very happy, Gianna. They've been saying things... About you. They don't think he's too good-" I stopped him.

"I can guarantee you that I've been worse than him this year, at least." I said. "He has stopped me from getting into trouble many times."

"I know, you're too bold for your own good. They don't understand that." He said, I frowned. George shifted. I stroked his hair.

"I know.. I wish they did. They like to go with the flow. I like to stand up for what I want in life and for what's right, why don't they understand that?" I said. "And as for him, I love him so much. He has changed my life in so many ways. I hate that my parents don't agree with him."

"I understand, he doesn't deserve all of the hate. Take care." Uncle Remus said and hugged me.

A/N: Question. How do you guys imagine Gianna physically? I'm very curious.