Happy Birthday To You

We went over to help everyone set up for the party. It was looking proper cool, Hermione had charmed the walls and the ceiling to look wicked! We helped them for a while. The music class I was taking agreed to play a few songs for them so I helped them set up their instruments. There was a huge banner that had moving drawings of the twins. We were pretty excited about this. Natalie and I conjured a charm and made the room soundproof so people didn't suspect too much.

The party was supposed to start in about about half an hour, everyone was already there so Natalie and I decided to look for Fred and George and lure them after we got ready.

  We dressed pretty nicely as well for this, we found Fred and George taunting Peeves. Fred went over to Natalie pretty quickly and they left.

"George!" I shouted.

"Oi, Gianna!! I'm busy." He said. I frowned and got closer to him.

"I have a surprise for you." I said, he looked at me and I winked. His attention was now invested in me. "Follow me." He did. We walked over to the room. I guess they had had other things in mind because they seemed disappointed when they saw each other. We opened the door and everyone jumped up and let out the signature filibusters. They were really excited by now. Everyone greeted them very cheerfully. There was a sweets table filled with Honeyduke's sweets and a few of the twins' own products for laughs.

The twins were all over the place. Talking to everyone, dancing, pulling pranks. They were really excited. Natalie and I had danced for a while but decided to try some of the sweets. Ron, Harry and Hermione had thought the same. They were eating, Ron grabbed a weird-looking piece of candy.

"I think that's the one that makes you sound like an animal." I said. Ron put it down.

"Blimey, Gianna. Good eye." Ron said as a seventh year placed it in his mouth and started howling.

"We helped them with that one." Natalie said proudly.

"It still would've been funny if that were you." I said pointing at the howling boy. They laughed. The band stopped, earning confused looks from all of us.

"This is a request from one of the birthday boys." Melanie, a Hufflepuff bassist, said. "So, we need one of our own to come up here. Gianna, he wants you here." I froze. Everyone clapped. I stood next to George.

"Go on." He said. I shook my head. Eventually, I did go up and played the famous Ziggy Stardust because I'm a great girlfriend but stage fright was a huge deal. When we finished everyone clapped and some of them wolfwhistled.

"Cmon! Get your own girl!" George shouted towards the crowd, they did it to mess with him. I laughed and went over to him.

"The song remains the same." He said to me.

"The song will never ever be played again by me on stage." I said. He laughed.

"You're great." He said whilst putting an arm around me and dragging me over to a crowd of his friends. The party emptied few by few, the students that were afraid to get caught left first. After a few hours only Natalie, the twins, Harry, Ron, John and I remained. We stayed over cleaning up because the house-elves had done enough for us today. It was almost 12am which meant the twins had one more April fools to do and it went towards John, it wasn't a nice sight. After we finished, John made his way into Ravenclaw tower and the rest of us hurried over to Gryffindor. We went into the common room. Not many were there. Natalie, the twins and I stayed talking until it was empty.

"So, we have one last gift." Natalie started.

"It's just an idea, merely a doodle." I said. "Close your eyes." They looked confused. We left them and took the cloak off the scale model and brought it to them.

"This is just how we imagined it to be, you know.. It's not a serious thing.." Natalie said.

"Open them." I said. They did and saw the model.

"Holy hell, guys!" George said. Their eyes lit up, Natalie and I felt relieved.

"This is brilliant!" Fred said examining it. After a few long minutes they hugged us and thanked us for it. Then they proceeded to play with the "joke shop". Natalie and I chuckled. We were pretty beat up after all we went through and decided to call it a night. We grabbed four mugs of butterbeer.

"Cheers! To another prankfully awesome year!" George said. We drank our butterbeer, said our goodbyes and continued upstairs to our dormitory. To be honest, everything went pretty good aside from the whole Angelina thing.