Authors Note / Really Important

Hey, guys. (Yes, I put my face as the image of this update because plenty of you ask what I look like. Updated 2021)

I know I normally don't do the whole "chapter dedication to an author's note" kind of thing, but I have been thinking a lot about where I want this book to go and I think I want to end it now.

Aaaaaaaand, before you hate me, give me a bit to explain, I'm not done just yet, I promise.

I was thinking of making a second book to this one. Since Marley went through the whole finding Zayn and her family, and now she's going back to Florida, I think that it would be a good time to make a sequel instead of keeping it a novel that will end up being extremely long.

So I hope you can all bare with me.

Oh, and keep this book in your library or on your reading list. I will update here in this book again when the chapter of the new book is up with the new title and everything.

Or you can follow me on Twitter ( @moanim ) or Instagram ( @mermaidmoani ) or add me on Snapchat ( mermaidmoani ) because I will give update notifications on them from now on. But do it only if you wanna. Love hearing from you guys and I'm fairly silly 😚

Also, if you have any questions, my private messages are open, or if you ever wanna talk about anything.

I love you and I'm happy to have shared this experience with you guys xox Our journey isn't over yet!