37. Zayn & Donnie

Zayn and I walked up the steps to the front door, walking in to the house.

I begin rushing towards the stairs, deciding that locking Zayn out of my room would be better when I Skype Edward.

Zayn ran after me.

"We're calling him together!" He shouted, grabbing my ankle. I fell on the steps, Zayn trying to rush around me, saying 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry'. Pay back, bitch. I grab his ankle when he's finally maneuvered around my body and he falls at the top of the stairs, struggling to get up while I rush past him.

I ran toward my room door with him close behind and our bodies squished together in the door frame, making us unable to move without pain.

"You're so mean." Zayn complains, trying to wiggle. "Ow, ow."

"I'm mean? You tripped me first, ass hole!" I exclaimed, trying to twist my body sideways. After a moment of struggle, I finally got free, releasing Zayn as well.

"I just wanna be on Skype with you." He pouts.

"That badly?" I ask, throwing my bag and jacket on the bed and turning to him.

"I have no idea what he looks like, I'm skeptical of that. I also wanna meet him now."

"Come back to Florida with me and you can meet him in person. I just really don't want you to embarrass me." I whine, walking over to my laptop and opening up the Skype window. "Besides, I'm videoing him so I can see Donnie."

"And because its like a sick way of dating from distance." Zayn smirks.

"No, no, no. Edward and I are not dating, I told you that. We're simply..... Friends for now."

"Friends? You kissed him before you came here."

"So?" The automatic sign in took longer than usual. I sat down on the chair and swirled my hips from side to side in impatience, the chair rotating smoothly with my movements.

"Not 'so'. Imagine what he'd think if you hung out with-"

"Ugh, please don't bring that up again." The screen went to my profile and I quickly went to my contacts, looking through the short list before pressing on Edward's account. It asked how I would like to contact him.

"No, I'm going to because its wrong to lead Edward on that way. His poor Christian heart won't be able to take it." Zayn sat at the end of my bed while I turned my body to face him. "Liam-"

"Zayn, I'm not leading anyone on. I told you, Liam isn't anything more than a friend. Are your other sisters not 'friends' with the rest of your band members?"

"That's different."

"I don't see how."

"Because they're not you. Waliyha is too young for any of them, and so is Safaa. Doniya has her own boyfriend, and your new to the family."

"Define."

"You're a new face and its not like you aren't easy on the eyes, Marley. Your beautiful and I noticed how the guys reacted when you were there. And by 'new to the family', I meant the band and their own family. We're all one huge group now. The lads mums and dads are like my second parents. Their siblings are like mine as well."

"Then you have nothing to worry about because Liam is now like my brother, then. They all are."

"It's hard to explain." Zayn sighs.

"You know what's weird?" I ask, clicking the video call. It began to ring.

"What?"

"It's funny how you said you're all like family- we're all like family. Because I find my other brothers from different mothers completely and utterly attractive." I now face the screen, hiding a growing smile as Zayn fumbles for words.