35. The Mall

"I don't care much for jewelry." I sigh for the fifth time since we came to a huge building Zayn likes to call 'Everything in one place'. I'd call it a mall.

It was harder than I thought now that we're out in public because the screams and constant hounding for pictures and autographs were coming from every direction. But we had made it into a small store and the manager had escorted everyone out with the mall security guards.

Zayn had gone straight to the thick silver necklaces.

"Just let me get you something. For Christmas, maybe?" Zayn says, his eyes still looking at a green and orange opal pendant with silver as its backing.

"Christmas is more than half a year away."

"A early birthday present?"

"My birthday passed." I answer, chuckling.

"Then I'll be early for next year." He smiles at me.

"Zayn, I'm fine with everything. I'm here in England with you and my family." I grab a hold if his arm and tug gently. "I swear, I'm fine."

"Your family and your mum?"

"Our mother." I said, shaking my head.

"Okay, okay. So, how's about clothes shopping? Skirts and dresses and blouses and....other woman essentials."

I rolled my eyes. "I'm good on clothes as well."

"I guess I'll be wasting my money if I do take you clothes shopping. Because if you're hanging out with Doniya, there is no way you'll be leaving anywhere empty handed."

"Really?"

"Really."

"So, how's about some shopping for you?" I suggest and his lips twisted up into a smirk.

"You shouldn't have said that." He walked out of the back of the store and I followed him quickly. We were told directions to the space door that would take us half way across the mall.

We exited out of there and the stairs led us up to a all men's store with styles I haven't seen in Florida before.

My break down that I had earlier in the car was long forgotten as Zayn's fingers raked through the stylish jackets on the racks that were out on display. His arms were filled with two leather jackets; one with read silk inside and the other with grey. A dark yet nicely styled assassins black jacket, and a military style in the same color.

The branded shirts he pulled were one of a snake head in a more of a muscle tee form, a light blue with prints of someone who looked like a superhero on it. And jeans, tons of jeans.

I seated myself out of the fitting room and I didn't expect Zayn to walk out and show me how each outfit looked or how it all fit. So I pulled my phone out and sent a quick text to Edward, hoping he would have a nice day and informing him that I had a dead battery last night.

"Marley, I love this assassins jacket!" Zayn yells from behind the closed curtain. "It'll look nice with almost everything I wear."

"You sound like a girl." I say.

* * *

After we had dropped Zayn's new clothes and other essentials off at his car, we were walking back into the mall just to explore and have fun.

"..... So, if you want to win a twenty-five hundred pound check, step on up to the judges table and collect your number when you sign in! Hurry, you have fifteen minutes to get those papers. A lot of money is on the line." A mans voice says loudly into a microphone, blasting through speakers.