24. Zayn

"Excuse me?" A soft delicate voice spoke, a hand felt on my shoulder as I was woken from my slumber.

"Holy shit." I cursed, instinctively moving away from the unfamiliar voice and touch. "What's going on? Are we going down?" I panicked.

"No," She lightly chuckled. "We are at our destination."

"Oh, already?" I lifted my head enough to peek out the window.

"It was pretty decent timing." She informed.

"Sorry for cussing at you." I quickly apologized, standing from my comfortable seat and reaching for my duffle bags.

"It's okay, sorry for scaring you."

"It's okay." I smiled. I tucked my hair behind my ear and felt the heavy weight of both my bags on my shoulders. I backed away from the area I was seated in and tripped backwards over another bag. "Ouch." I whine quietly.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" A voice hurriedly asked me, hands moving to just behind my shoulders to help me up, losing the straps of my bags as I gained balance on my two feet again. I angrily looked up into the man who had left his bags next to my seat, but my face turned into an expression of shock as I took in the black hair, tan skin, and shadow facial hair. His angular face was amazing and I could remember back to the time where I would only watch Twilight and New Moon because he was in it. I liked New Moon better because he was always shirtless.

"Wow, you're Taylor Lautner." I gaped, my eyes wide.

He chuckled, his smile as perfect and white as in movies. "Yeah, and you are?"

"Sorry, Marley- I'm Marley. Marley Richards." I stammered idiotically. I quickly held my hand out to hide my embarrassment. "Shit, I know you're only just another person, but I guess it's like an instinct to be s-stupid around you for me. Ya know?"

He shook my hand and his laughter was rich. I was humiliating myself in front of my early-teen crush. What the hell is wrong with me?

"It's okay, Marley. Girls always turn to mush around me."

"Cocky now, are we?" I playfully spoke.

"Maybe just a bit." Taylor smiled, making me have to shake my head to collect my thoughts.

"It was nice meeting you, but I must go-"

"What brought you to England?" He interrupted before I could pick up my bags.

"You answer first."

"I like vacationing here." He answered easily. "Your turn."

I wondered if telling Taylor Lautner my life story would be weird, but I'm sure it'll be round world wide in just a couple days. "Well, I was partially adopted and taken to Florida to be kept away from finding my biological family and sixteen years later I find out that my brother is none other then the famous Zayn Malik." I take in a deep breath, having only said all of that with just using one.

"The singer?" Taylor gawked.

"Yeah, Zayn Malik the-"

"No, you're the sister who sings?"

"Oh, so you have heard of me." I taunted.

"Never heard you sing, but all good things." We shared laughter until we were asked to exit the plane by the attendant that had woken me up. I hoisted my bags up on to my shoulders and exited the plane. "Lemme help with that."

I turned to see Taylor pull on my bag straps. "I'm okay. It's just a short tunnel walk."

"Then let me be a gentlemen until we exit?"