13. As A Big Brother Should

I sat upon my bed, back resting against my pillows, with a humorous Zayn on my computer screen that was settled comfortably on my lap.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked him, questioning the smile that has yet to fade from his face since I left to my room.

"I guess it's because I finally found you." He answered.

"You think your the only one happy about that? I finally have a brother." I smiled, then it quickly faded. "Uh, do you think it's possible to do, like, a blood test, though? Just to be absolutely positive."

"Whatever you wanna do." Zayn said with a constructive nod.

"So, I'll... Uh, send my blood out and-" I was cut off from Zayn laughing, having to lean back and cradle his stomach after only a few seconds. "What's so funny?"

"You can send your blood," Zayn chuckled, wiping the moisture from his eyes. "But keep it in your body."

"That makes no-"

"I'm flying you out to England, duh."

It was my turn to laugh historically. "Fly out to England?" I asked after regaining my breath.

"Yeah, you've been before."

"I have a life here, a commitment that-"

"But your family is here."

"I didn't mean my family. I meant my job."

"Where do you work?" He questioned, surprised and intrigued to hear that I actually had a job.

"Martin's Marine Park."

"Like the job so much that-?"

"Only because of Donnie." I quickly cut in, holding up a hand to silence him. "He's my biggest concern."

"Well, he's mine now, too." Zayn stated, straightening in his posture and puffing his chest out a bit. His voice even deepening. "Who is this 'Donnie'?"

"Oh, you'd like him." I said, smiling. "He's super sweet and his tongue feels-"

"I don't need to know the details of your sexual actions with him!" Zayn yelled, his face twisting up into a bitter mask.

He thought Donnie was my boyfriend? I bursted into laughter. "I guess he is considered my boyfriend."

"And as your big brother, I'm gonna beat him to next Tuesday."

"He weighs a ton."

"I'll kick his ass so hard, it'll fall off." Zayn said, taunting and teasing himself while I tried to hint it to him.

"Almost as long as a bus."

"Size isn't an issue when you work me up. I'll beat you DOWN!" He amped ridiculously.

Listening to him egg himself on this way was really strange. Kind of like when someone is only half paying attention and the other half is really determined like, ''we're gonna jump off this cliff, I was born ready!''

"He's an orca."

"I don't care what kind of race-" Zayn cut himself off with a shake of his head. "Wait, what?"

"Donnie is an Orca whale we took in when he was injured. He only likes me."

"Well, aren't you special." Zayn said, waving his index pointer at me.

"Yeah, well." I shrugged. "I'm just a big push over when it comes to him." I admitted shamelessly.

"So, your like his girlfriend because..."