25. Louis, Niall, & Harry

"The test came back positive." The doctors voice repeatedly vibrated through my head while Zayn drove. He added in a cocky remark of 'I told you so' in the doctors office and I had to fight back the urge to roll my eyes.

Positive.

I threw my head back against the leather interior of Zayn's car and screamed, a huge smile on my face.

"What the hell?" Zayn cursed, putting the car back on his side of the lane.

"Sorry, I'm just really....ecstatic."

"Well, you'll be even happier to hear that you'll be having an early dinner with One Direction!" He exclaimed, glancing at me for my reaction.

"Really?" I ask, sinking into my seat. I don't know if I wanna have things thrown at me this way, I'm still tired from my flight and now I'm having meeting with people I should already know, it's exhausting and I honestly don't know what to feel about even being in Egland. "Maybe just us for dinner?"

"Marley, they're-"

"You know what, I wanna meet this Perrie Edwards. Alyssa- Oh, she says hello, by the way- said that Perrie and you are a perfect couple? I'll see about that."

"Awh, Marley, are you getting protective? That's so sweet, but that's not how it works. How it works is that I get upset about that Edward fellow. Remember him? The one you had stayed over at his house?"

"Oh, last night too." I taunted. "He's a cuddler."

"Can't wait to meet him." Zayn said, monotone. I smiled.

"You can meet him when I meet Perrie."

"Deal."

"Oh, shit." I cursed, pulling out my phone from my pocket. Speaking of Edward. I scanned my screen and saw my missed calls and texts from him. I pressed redial and he picked up on the first ring. "I'm so sorry." I hurried.

"It's okay. I figured you were busy, or still on the plane." Edward said cheerfully.

"I was actually taking a blood test."

"How'd that go?"

"Looks like I'm with my family." I sighed, a small smile playing at the corner of my lips.

"That's awesome! But, are you ready?"

"For Skype?" A horn honked and Zayn playfully flipped a blonde guy off who sat in the passenger, chuckling while the black car passed, another guy with auburn curly hair stuck half his body out and waved with both hands. I was too busy to place where I know they are from.

"Are you in a car?" Edward asks.

"Yeah, Zayn and I are having a early dinner. But I can Skype. Once we get to the restaurant."

Zayn glanced my way, eyes holding my gaze as he shook his head. "You're here with me." He whispers. "I'll take your phone. Just wait until after dinner." He quickly turned his attention to the black car that cut him off.

"Okay, do we stay on the phone until you get there?"

"Uh, hold on." After he gave his reassurance, I moved the phone away from my mouth. "How much longer?" I ask Zayn.

"Maybe another fifteen minutes." He answered, his amused smile was skeptical while he stared forward. I told Edward.

"I'll just try to feed Donnie while I wait. I'll text you my Skype name."

"Okay. Edward, I can't even begin to explain how grateful I am that your taking care of him."

"It's my pleasure, you know that." I could hear the smile in his voice.