23. This Is It

I woke up warm, really warm. I tried to shift myself to a cooler spot on the bed, but a weight was holding me down. My eyes opened to find light dirty blonde hair resting on my chest, an arm slung around my waist, and a leg between mine.

"Mmmmmhm." Edward moaned softly, eyes fluttering as I tried to remove his arm from around me. "No, stay." He softly complained.

I peeked at the time and forced myself from under him, but I didn't have much success until he finally rolled over. "It's almost seven thirty. I have to get up. Do you have an extra tooth brush?"

"Yes." Edward answered, his eyes still closed.

"Can I burrow it?" I chuckled.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because its early. Your flight is whenever you want it to be, come back to bed. I'm tired."

"I'll just ask Alyssa." I shrugged and exited the room, walking down the hall.

Alyssa bumped into me as she left the bathroom, then smiled brightly. "Good morning! I didn't hear any inappropriate noise last night, so-"

"Oh my gosh." I mumbled, my hand flying up to my forehead. "Uh, can I burrow an extra tooth brush?"

"Sure thing." She said, walking into the bathroom and pulling out a small side drawer on the sink, handing me a blue medium bristled tooth brush. She walked out as soon as I thanked her.

I brushed my teeth and hummed 'Let me love you' by Ne-yo quietly to myself.

"Girl, let me love you, and I will love you until you learn to love yourself." A voice rang out, making me jump slightly. I giggled at Edward's thick morning voice singing while he entered the bathroom and stood beside me. "I love that song, you know?"

"No, I didn't know." I said, smiling while I brushed the bristles more on my teeth.

"Much as you blame yourself, you can't be blamed for the way that you feel." He sang, applying tooth paste to his brush. Edward wasn't the most skilled in singing, but it was still cute.

I pulled the brush from my mouth and spat into the sink, turning the water on for a moment to wash away the bubbles before joining in the song. "Had no example of a love that was even remotely real,"

He smiled, not yet having brushed his teeth, using his tooth brush as a microphone. God, he was so weird. Cute; but weird.

"How can you understand something that you never had?" He sang.

"Ooh, baby, if you let me, I can help you out with all of that." I chuckled as he held the 'microphone' between us.

"Girl, let me love you, and I will love you until you learn to love yourself... Girl, let me love you, I know your trouble, don't be afraid, girl let me help." I gasped when the tooth paste was spread on my bottom lip.

Sure we looked like utter fools, semi-dancing and singing in the bathroom mirror, but I found the intimate moment kind of adorable.

"I'm sorry, you ran into that." Edward hurriedly said, taking his tooth brush back.

I giggled and rinsed off my tooth brushed, cleaned out my mouth completely, and placed it in the holder. I wasn't sure where else to put it, but they can throw it away if they want.

I flicked my wet hands at his face, the droplets of water landing on his cheek.

"Hey, that wasn't nice." He grumbled, pouting at me while moving the pasted brush against his teeth.