Love

"I hate you" was the last words that you said to him. He hurt you deep inside and broke your heart.

Walking slowly on streets,you think at last time when you saw him. He was crying,saying that is not true,saying that he loves you more than his life and that girl came at him,drunk and he couldn't let her go in that situation. You left from his house without looking behind,at Jared who run after your car,screaming then falling in knees.

You go at your best friend and stay with her a time....and 2 weeks had past very slowly.

Finally you decide to open your email to see if he send you something;missing him so much that when you saw his name almost drop the cup of tea..."my love,where are you? I'm here,alone in the dark waiting for your touch,waiting to hear you coming.I didn't make anything to hurt you,trust me,because the love that I carry for you,here,in my heart,makes me to see you everywhere I turn my head;makes me to hear your sweet voice in every minute. I miss you,I miss the way you fall asleep on my chest,I miss your morning kiss...I will waiting you for the rest of my life,I love you" Reading his email make you cry and smash the cup of tea from the wall;that's it,you need to hear his voice. You form his number..."hello,Jared?" "Yes" "it's me,I need to see you,I miss you so much" "I will be there in few minutes honey" Opening the door,he take you in his arms,keeping you tight,while tears fall from his gorgeous blue eyes. The words are useless; sitting in his arms,with the head on his chest,you feel his hand touching you slowly on back...and it's only the beginning.