Heart

Before falling asleep in you think at what happen in amusement park. An old gipsy told you to give a coin and she will make one of your dream to come true.
"It's not like Shannon Leto will fall in love of me" you said sarcastic while putting the coin in her hand.
"Pretty lady,your wish will come true" and she walked away.
Soon you fall into a deep sleep and start to dream....stepping in a big house who look a little familiar,you walk from a room to the other until you reach in a bedroom.
Approaching by the bed you see him sleeping and that was the most beautiful thing that you ever saw.
You lean slight and kiss his lips;Shannon open his eyes and after few seconds he pulled you over him...waking up sweaty you feel like everything was real and on some parts of your body was some strange marks.
"That's weird,but god it was so intense" said while you look in the mirror.
Almost half a year had past;in one day you go at supermarket. There,while tried to find some products,you see Shannon with his brother. When he saw you,almost drop the shopping basket from his hand;he said something to Jared then both looking at you and that thing makes you feel very uncomfortable.
Outside,while you put the things in you car,Shannon come at you
"Listen,I don't wanna be rude or to look like a creep and I don't want to pick you,but I think I dreamed you"
"Oh come on,maybe I have a common figure" said smiling thinking to say that you dreamed him too
"No,I know that was you. And don't tell me that you don't have a birth mark between your legs,in an private place" dropping the bag from your hand suddenly all was clear.
You and him meet for a coffee later that day and realize that both dreamed the same thing.
Desiring to live those moment again,Shannon took you at his place,who was exactly the same. And never leave from there,he didn't let you....be careful what you wish because might come true.