Good morning my love

The sunlight fill the room and you hear the wind trough the trees. Is a mystical atmosphere in that little house of wood and seeing the lake between the forest from your bed makes you to dream away.
Soon you fall asleep again....fingers touch your legs,from toes until wrist and warm lips kiss your back until neck.
The sound of his breath gives you goosebumps in all of your body.
You turn and watch at him. Is perfect and his blue eyes have that look and you knew perfectly.
He put his lips on yours forcing you to open your mouth. His tongue start a sweet battle with yours,his fingers cross over the breast,the stomach until touch the satin surface of your panties.
He moan,feeling nails exploring his body,leaving read marks behind and teeth biting the soft flesh of the neck.
With fingertips he drag your panties,slowly then trow them on the floor,split your legs then place wet kisses on your collar bone.
Feeling that painful but sweet pleasure you arch your back and bury your face on his neck.
Oh sweet feelings,there is nothing more beautiful in the world than two bodies dancing on the love rhythm.
The hearts are beating faster while the lips are exploring more and more of each other secrets.....until from the pleasure chest a well knowing feeling is raising,growing with every second until explode,making both screaming each other name.
Then,Jared caress your face with his fingers,smile and say in a angelic voice
"Good morning my beautiful wife,I love you"