Paparazzi

"Damn it guys, why don't you all leave alone, huh?" He was pissed off by those paparazzi, who chased him all day.

"How the fuck they know where I go every time?"said trowing himself on the couch.

"How should I know?" I replied, but my heart shattered into a million of pieces.

"Jay? I'm leaving tomorrow." I didn't look in his eyes, knowing what will come next.

"What? Are you serious? And who will take care of me? I mean, you know, ughh"

"You will find another personal trainer J..." He closed my mouth with a kiss, then I heard his sexy voice, close to my ear, thing that bring me on the edge of passion

"I always wanted to do this and to know what taste your lips have,mmm" I couldn't resist, even I knew that it was wrong, it shouldn't because I was falling more and more in love. In the morning, I kissed him, for he last time, letting a letter I prepared few days ago, and I left.

I was an paparazzo undercover and I decide to quit at everything; he wasn't the bad person I thought it will be; Jared was the perfect man, gentle, sweet, carrying and...and...oh God, I'm losing my minds because I couldn't lie him anymore.

I was packing the last stuff when someone was knocking at my door; o opened without looking who was.

Jared pushed me inside, slamming the door. Was a little angry, judging by his face.

"Tell me, everything was a fucking lie?" He shout, shaking me by the shoulders.

"Not everything. What was happened between us wasn't a lie. That's why I quit at everything and I want to start again, in another place, doing another job" I said looking down; he grabbed my chin, and looking straight into my eyes, smiled.

"I'm going to offer you a second chance, but it wouldn't be easy." I swear, that grin gave me chills on my back and I suspect that he want to punish me, with pain and pleasure. Jared slammed me to the wall, ripping my clothes. Then, turning me around, against the wall, was travel with his tongue, down on my back. He took my hands, placing them on the wall, and pressing me hard, I felt a stinging pain, Shem he pushed inside me, with force.

I have doubts, to remain? To leave? But there is time, until the morning to decide, now, let's ride babe.