In one year...

"Get over it, it's just a band. It's not like you will marry with one of them" my sister evil laugh make my blood boiling. Pointing with finger at a poster from my bedroom wall I shout, loud and firm.

"In one year he will be my husband and you will remain here, alone, with ten cats"

I manage in short time to work at a radio post, and step by step I started to more important in that "industry" if I can say like that.

And wasn't much until 30 Seconds To Mars announced the tour and when I read the name of my town I said to myself " well, I should go buy something sexy because I will interview my future husband"

The big day had come, but Jared seemed immune at my "charms" ; disappointed, I enter in first bar I saw, thinking to drown my frustration. After few shots, dizzy I tried to stand up but I fell back; someone catches me, just in time.

"What you will do without me?" Jared said amused, helping me stand up.

"Babies. I will make a bunch of babies without you" I said almost immediately. He start laughing, following me outside.

"I won't let you go alone in this condition" he took the car keys from my hand.

"And how I'm supposed to go home? Flying? "

"Spread your wings and fly away. Joking, don't be upset. Look you can go with me in my hotel room, or I will take you home. That, if you will remember the address"

I swear, I wanted to slap him; that grin from his face...ughhh.

"Mr Leto, I will walk until home. Thank you for your help, have a nice evening"

I turn around to leave, but Jared took me by the arm, leading me to a near by hotel.

I fell asleep almost instantly, don't know where, on the couch or on the floor; the night was almost magical, feeling a warm body next to me, a hand brushing my hair, a hot breathe on my neck. I was too lazy to open my eyes, telling to myself that I'm in my bed, and I'm just dreaming.

In the morning I had a shock, opening my eyes. Next to me was Jared, still sleeping but naked.

Jesus, he could kill a girl with his "buddy", and that body make me shiver. Looking at myself I realize that I wear only my bra and (thank God) panties.

Wanting to climb down the bed, to dress and leave, Jared dragged me back.

"Where do you think you've going? After you pushed in me, all night and almost making me to rape you? Not a single chance to escape from here"

I didn't leaved, I couldn't. After I felt his lips, I wanted more and more. What happened there, I will tell you next time. I promise....