I won't bite

Author's Note: found this in my notes; can't remember if I posted before or not, or is just one of my lost stories:)))

Jared closed the door,easy and sneak out trough the room until her bed.

She was sleeping so beautiful and he kneeled, admiring the stunning view.

"Jay,what are you doing in my room? Get out, I'm naked. Jesus man, I almost had an heart attack" age said scared.

"Are you really naked? Can I watch? Just a little? I promise I won't bite"

"No,you can't. Even I'm working for you, this is not giving you the right to pl..."

Jared shut her mouth with a kiss; struggling to open her lips, he stick his tongue inside but she bite it.

"Auch, that hurt. I won't let the things like this, no more Mr Nice Guy"

Jared pulled the sheet, and revealed a perfect, naked body.

"Don't you dare to deny that you don't want me, because I want you so fucking bad" he said unbuckling the jeans.

"Hmm, force me to recognise it. Can you?"

That was all he wanted to hear; pulled her at the edge of the bed and with a devilish smile on his face, pushed inside her.

"That's right, breathe and take it all" growl, feeling going deeper and deeper.

Jared didn't show mercy that night; and in the end, she recognise, loved him from the first time she saw his beautiful blue eyes.

But Jared did not finish with her. Taking his belt, start slapping her hard over buttocks and every scream was making the things more sweeter, for him.

"Now on your knees and show me some love" he demand, pulling had by the hair. This game was everything she wanted from him.

What happened, it's another story that I will tell you next time, because it's a long one.