The fairy and the pirate

Her friends made a plan to make her dream come true,at the New Year party. Dressed in funny costumes,they knocked at the door......................
She didn't want to leave,to party,nothing,just to lay in bed,watch at tv,maybe a snack.
But her friends succeed and in short time,she was wearing the fairy costume and drove until the beach. There,was few tents (some sheets on sticks) and a campfire;few was dancing while a pirate was singing at a guitar. She enter quickly in the party mood and after a beer,was on the sand and watching at the stars.
"Hey,what are you doing here,alone?" The pirate was lay next to her.
"Just watching at the stars and wondering if someone is watching them too. I must be an idiot,loving someone who doesn't even know that I exist" she giggle so sweet that he stood up and making a sign with the hand said
"If you will dance with me I promise that the person you love,will know about you"
She dance with him but something in his eye (because one was covered and so half of his face) was strangely familiar.
After the dance,something made her to hug him,then placed a kiss on his cheek. He grab her by the shoulders and made a sign to be quiet and to cover her eyes. He took off the false beard,the hat....then softly,with his hands took her from the eyes.
She saw those gorgeous hazel eyes,those kissable lips,that perfection that is worth traveling the hell for it.
"Your friends convinced me to come,to make you a dream come true. And I think mine too was accomplished"
She couldn't say a word and when manage to say something,Shannon crushed her lips;everybody was clapping then the fireworks started to lighting the sky.
They was in each other arms,kissing and New Year was caught them like that. Who will ever think that a fairy and a pirate can make a perfect couple? Nobody I guess. But hey,nothing is impossible. You can retreat far away from the party and make love on the beach with the man of your dreams;only the sounds of waves and Shannon who say "I wanted you and I want you from now on" ,beautiful,isn't it?