New home

I just move in my dream house;I got my hair in a messy bun,my favorite pair of denim shorts and a top and ready for putting the stuff in order.
Turning the music loud I start dancing and singing whiteout noticing that someone is watching me.
Getting tired,I took my coffee and sit down on a chair from backyard. Taking a sip I saw my neighbor,trough an open window.
A shiver goes down on my back and almost choke with coffee when he wave me. I wave him back and few minutes later someone was knocking at my door.
When I opened a pair of hazel eyes traveled on my body.
"Hi,I'm Shannon and I wanted to say welcome in this neighborhood"
"Thank you so much,please enter. Can I get you a coffee? I just made it."
"Yes please,I love coffee" he said giving me the most beautiful smile.
We talk for hours,like we knew each other for years and suddenly he had an idea to see a movie,at his place.
I can't remember the movie,I only know how his hand was on my shoulders,then the other on my legs.
I look at him and he took my chin,easily and start kissing me. Those lips was like a drug for me;he lay me gently on back and start to undress me.
"Mmm,your body is driving me crazy" he growled in my ear. My hands was traveling on his skin and those muscle....mmm....I could stay all day in his arms.
He took all he wanted from means I didn't regret anything. I watched him sleeping and it was the most beautiful man ever and I was thinking to ask him to check the shower from my bedroom. Is a good motive to bring him there,right?