Love is here just let it be

You walk slowly trough the park,listening Headstrong ft. Stine Grove,Tears at headphones in a beautiful day of autumn...the song made you dream away and not give attention at things around you. Suddenly you are on the ground,someone was over you.
Very angry you wanted to say something nasty but when you saw a pair of blue eyes and an beautiful smile you forgot everything. He helped you raise and it was very concern about you asking for few times if you are ok and apologize for what happen.
Sitting on a bench and talking all kind of things,few hours had past and the sun started to fall down. Jared told you that will take you home;didn't want to leave you alone. It seemed that something was between you two.
And he remain over night,taking you on the "dark side" of pleasure.
Few days had past and he didn't call you (he didn't give his phone number but he ask for yours) so you decide to move on,thinking that was only a one night stand.
Going out with girls in club,you flirt with a guy and after a time he take you by the hand and heading outside,to the car...
"What the fuck are you doing?" An angry Jared was behind and almost trow fire with his eyes.
He grab you from there and put you in his car then drive. At his home,after slammed the door,grab your neck with a hand,the other raise a leg on his hips and while pressed you with force by the wall said
"You belong to me,you are mine,to get that well in your pretty head. Nobody will touch you,kiss you or fuck you,understand? If I don't call or come is because I'm busy,working. I wanted to come at your place but I saw you leaving and I drive behind until that club.when I saw you with that motherfucker I thought that I will loose my fucking minds.So,from now on you will move here,to keep an eye on you. Now let me show you how much I missed you" you almost couldn't breath while his lips meet yours........