Draw me with love

"Ready or not,here I come,I'm gonna find you and make you want me...." Jared read the text messages from an unknown number,a little amused. Trying to call but in vain,nobody answered to his calls.
After few days,he was in the airport,but the plane for New York had a little delayed. Checking his phone saw another message
"I wanted to come with you but they told me to get out from your luggage. Bad luck for me" Jared started to laugh and when he raise his eyes saw a girl watching at him with a big smile on his face. He had a hunch so after waited few minutes,pressed call; the girl made a weird face and headed to the public bathroom.
"Gotcha...you little devil I will teach you to not mess with Jared fucking Leto"
When she go out,Jared grab her hand. Was caught between him and the wall.
"You can't run,little pervert. What's in your mind,huh? Do you like to play with me? Guess what? You dint choose the right man"
"I'm sorry okay? I work for a magazine and my boss wanted to find out gossip about you. But I couldn't do it" she said looking in his eyes and blushing.
"And why not?" Jared whisper in her face.
"To be honest,I like you very much" she said then pushed him and run away.
"I will find you,sooner or later" he yelled. So had past few days. They start exchanging naughty text messages then,Jared invite her to go out.
Waited for an hour but she didn't show up;checking his phone saw an address.
"I quit my job today and now I can do what I like,painting" she said putting a cup of tea in front of him. Her house was full of paintings and he was impressed.
"I want to draw me. I want a painting of me,naked" he said taking his clothes off.
She couldn't focus and after few minutes,Jared come at her,took a brush and started to travel her body. Looking in each other eyes,both was playing with brushes,paint and soon their bodies was covered in thousand of colors. Their lips meet,their colors mixed up and all ended in a wild sex game who had no winner. Jared wanted to live that moments again and again until in the morning. The floor was wearing the marks of a very hot night. Let's see what else they will damage,shall we?

Bedtime StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara