A vampire kiss

"I meet him at a art exhibition. There,between paintings and sculptures something happened,both feeling that excruciating attraction.
I had no idea that my life will change completely when I enter in his hotel room.
After a glass of champagne I start kissing him but after a moment he broke the kiss.
"It's a bad idea. I think you should leave now" he said retreating few step behind.
"Jared,what is happen? I made something wrong?"
"It's about me,leave now before it will be too late for you" his blue eyes had the most intense look,an lustful look.
"I won't leave. I'm attracted to you,I can't" coming closer to him,I wrap the hands around his wrist and bury my face in his chest. He lean over me and bite my lower lip then raise me and trow me violent on bed.
"You should leave when I told you,now it's too late" he said in a deep voice.
My clothes are ripped in a minute; untied my hair leaving my curls free and running his hand trough them.
He put me on top and I had the weird feeling that his blue eyes changed the color,now a more intense and a brighter blue. But when I saw his teeth I've knew why he was running from passion.
Also I felled that this was meant to be,we was meant to be together.
I start moving up and down slowly;I raise the hair revealing the skin of my neck and I saw him getting close.
I closed my eyes and I fell his bitting;a burning pleasure and all the room start spinning around. He didn't let me go and the warm blood was all over us....darkness...
"Wake up. She should wake up until now" I hear Jared voice talking with someone.
"Shannon,she should wake up until now" he yelled but when saw me moving wrapped his hands around me and said.
"Now you are one of us. I wanted you from the first moment when I meet your eyes. I didn't want to go further but the way I'm feeling when you are close to me is so special. I didn't want to lose you. Now I will teach you how to be a real vampire,how to handle with the sun light,to trick the others that you eat and drink normal food and drinks but we have time,an eternity,just for us." I smile and caught his lips in a wild kiss...what can be strong more than love? A love of a vampire.