The contest

I just found out that I won the contest,to spend a whole day with 30 Seconds To Mars. I almost faint when I read my name then the email with all instructions.
After few days I was in LA and surprise of my life,Shannon was waiting for me at airport.
"Welcome in LA,now let's go to drink a coffee then I will take you at Lab,where you will meet the rest" he said hugging me.
That hug was all I ever wanted,tight and warm;I could spend my entire life buried in those "guns"
The day flew so quickly,listening Jared sing,Tomo's jokes and Shannon who didn't let me alone not even a second. He was touching me on shoulders and always taking a seat next to me.
I start wondering if he tease me or is just nice with me. The thought that he can have any chick he want made me cool down,to not think at what might happen between us.
When it was the time to leave,he said that will take me at airport but he change his mind on the road.
"Shannon,where you taking me? I'm going to miss my flight"
"Don't worry,I will buy you a ticket. Now we will go at my house" Jeez,that smile again
"But why?" I said while he stopped the engine;turning and cupped my face he kissed my lips.
"I have chosen you to win,in that contest. The truth is that I liked you,badly. I can't help it,there is something about you and will stay,here with me as long it takes to figure it out. Days,weeks,months...." He start smiling again then carried my luggage into his bedroom.
There a new story had begun,full of passion,unsleeping nights and most important he never let me to leave.