Heart beat

After the show,a guy from crew tells you to follow him.Confused,a little dizzy,you wait in a room from backstage.
A little (more) sweat from jumping and dancing,you feel the cold air trough your body.Seeing a jacket on a chair you take it and put it on you. "Mmm,this smell,I wonder if is Jared perfume"you said to yourself.
But the same guy from crew enter and tells you to go,because something came up. In all that agitation,you realize at home that the jacket is still on you.
After few weeks,the band had concert in a town not far away and you decide to go,to return that jacket. You read about it on twitter when Jared said that was stolen.
With the backpack in one hand,in other the ticket,you head to entrance but someone grab you brutally and almost trow you inside of a car. All was happen so fast that you couldn't react and no one around figure it out.
"What the fu..." Jared was beside you,keeping your hand tight.
"Jamie,back to our bus,it's her,I found it" he was serious.
In bus he locked the door behind him "now you little thief,where is my jacket?"
"Is here,I didn't want to take it,I swear"
Jared comes closer,grab your chin,looking into your eyes said "I know that you didn't want to take it. I saw you then and I was angry that I couldn't spend a time with you. I saw when you rush to left,I saw my jacket on you. I said that was stolen just to see if I could find out who you are,your name. I like you very much,and I want to propose you something"
"Tell me,what do you want,Jared?"
"Umm,I will show you instead,then you will decide if you want to go with me in tour,to keep you in my arms all night,to touch you,to feel you"
Jared put his arms around you,and start kissing your lips. The clothes was falling piece by piece while his skin "dressed" yours......and you gave to him what he asked,and after the tour,you and him was inseparable,smiling every time when remembering how a "forgotten jacket"could make people to fall in love.