I'm yours

"I don't mind that he come whenever he wants. Just knock at the door,enter,bang me hard,then leave.
I admit that I liked this kind of situation but after a while I wanted more. I wanted love,not only spanking,biting and bruises.
So,tonight I decided to go out and do something crazy. I closed my phone and driving until a fancy club. After few hours I come home with a guy. We stepped in my bedroom and start kissing and undress each other. He lay me on back but in that moment the door was slammed to the wall.
An angry Shannon was in the doorway and I knew this wasn't good at all.
"Get the fuck out you motherfucker" yelled with a grave voice that made the guy to collect his clothes and run outside,naked.
"You,what the fuck do you think you do? Nobody will touch or fuck you but me,only me? You fucking understand?" He shout in my face looking straight to my eyes;I couldn't say a word. But i took a deep breath and I said
"I'm not just a sex toy,I need a man to stay with me over night,to feel love. I'm human and I have feelings,you know it's called heart"
Shannon slap me over my face;I feel the blood from my lip and I wanted to go out from the room.
He grab my hand,twisted me around then crushing my lips;I barely pushed him away but in few seconds he trow me on the bed and I really don't know how he got naked and over me.
"Tell me do you like this?" I couldn't breath and tears flow on my face,while he pushed inside me with force and in his eyes I saw very clear a wild lust.
He stopped and kissing me softly,wipe my tears and said
"I'm sorry for slapping you but I can't endure the fact that another man touches you. Why do you think that I come again and again? You are the only one who melted my iced heart. I care about you and I think I love you. Do you think that I can remain over night? Just to sleep with you in my arms?" I kissed him instead answer,I wanted only him. Then he start moving again,this time slowly,with love. It seems that from now on I will not sleeping alone.