Take the train of love

She was caught in writing since the train leaved from station. Didn't observe that the guy with dark sunglasses was staring at her; he wanted badly to speak with her,to know her better and was waiting the perfect moment.
Suddenly,the train was stopped,some technical problems.
"Great,I will not making in time" she said nervous.
"If you feel better I will not making in time either" he took the sunglasses down revealing a pair of gorgeous hazel eyes. That makes her smile and they start talking about silly stuff;the time flew quickly and they didn't notice that the train was moving again,or when arrive in train station.
Shannon helped her with the luggage then said a sad goodbye;a tight hug and she was gone.
In hotel room,a piece of paper fall down from his jacket pocket;a phone number. Shannon form the number and after few seconds he hear the most sweetest voice.
"Come to see me if you want. Outside is too cold to get out and we could watch a movie or something" he didn't stayed any longer and in few time was at her door.
The movie wasn't boring but the road made them to fall asleep;over night Shannon opens his eyes and a big smile appeared on his face when he saw how beautiful she was sleeping in his arms. Easily he lean and kissed her lips....
"Don't stop" she said when he pulled back.
"I won't stop,I want you".......next day each other left on his road.
Shannon wanted to call her few times but every time the phone was closed. Few weeks he go to visit Jared,who receive a new role,in a important movie. There,while Jared was filming,Shannon look behind and his jaw dropped. She was the one who wrote the scenario and seeing him didn't care of anything,run to him and jumped in his arms.
"I'm so sorry for didn't give you a sign of life but I dropped my phone into water and all was gone" she said kissing him.
"All that matters is that I found you and I never let you go" and so he did....