The lonely countess

This was the six time when she came at 30 Seconds To Mars concert. She always had the most expensive ticket,watching at concert from a side of a stage but every time she skipped m&g.Jared knew about the girl who came,watch then leave and sometimes he wondered why she never came to see them.
Before the show to start,Jared sneak out behind her. Putting his palms on her eyes he said slowly
"Boo,guess who"
She freaked out a little and almost screamed
"Get your hands off me you creep. Oh I'm sorry Jared I didn't know that is you"
"It's ok,i would do the same if someone will sneak out behind me"
They talk and she promised that will come at m&g. She remain the last and Jared invite her at a drink. After a wonderful evening he wanted more. Trying to kiss her,she push him gently and said
"I'm not that type of girl who take advantage of any chance. Thank you for this wonderful evening and good night Jay" and placed a kiss on his cheek.
After few days Jared receive an invitation,to visit an old private castle. He accept,the curiosity was too big to refuse.
There,he was surprised to see her and after a tour she lead him in a splendid garden.
"Yes,the castle is mine. From generation to generation was ours for centuries. Being a countess was hard for me because is the protocol that I hate it so much. I want to live Jay,to smile,to love. I want to escape from this cage who kept me away from real life." Her beautiful eyes was getting wet. Jared come closer and took her in his arms.
"Then,let me showing you the real life" and caught her mouth in a wild kiss.
She let all behind,responding to him at kiss. Didn't care if someone would see them,didn't care at all. Jared put her gently on the grass and start discovering her body,kissing every part of her silky skin.....almost in every week Jared return at her. They made a pact,to make love in every room from the castle,,,,so many rooms,so many moments of pure pleasure.