F.ck buddies

"Jared, did you see my phone? Can't find it? And why do you smile so pervert?" She asked him, making big eyes seeing him, pulling the phone out from his pocket.

"I find it on the couch. I smile because I read a message, I'm sorry but I couldn't help it, I was too curious." She took the phone, nervous, heading in her room.

The message was from a fuck buddy and it was about what will do to her tonight; she felled ashamed a little but Jared was from long time ago her friend, so was no reason to feel like that beside him. They gather all in a house on the beach, having fun in that weekend. At night, when the party had started, she said that will leave for an hour or two. Outside, a hand was taking her by the wrist, dragging her back inside.

"You will not go anywhere, no one will fuck you tonight, understand?"' Jared said nervous, locking the door from the bedroom and putting the key in his underwear.

"Jared, I'm not your girlfriend to make anything you want. I can do whatever I want"

"You can be, don't deny, I know how you look at me, I feel your hormones exploding every time I'm near you" he replied back, coming close to her, caressing gently the hair. She closed the eyes when he leaned and kissed her neck.

Jared pushed her on the bed, climbing on top of her while his hands was running under her dress.

She moan loud in his mouth, digging the nails in his shoulder flesh, while he took her breast in his hands squeezing then licking the nipple. Ripping her lace underwear, he start rubbing gently, then faster the clit, making her getting wet; unzipping his jeans, he let outside, his "manhood" and when she saw the size, licked the lower lip and said to him, breathing heavy in ear

"Punish me, hard. Show me why they said that a Leto is the devil in bed"

Jared smiled, devilish, and trusted in her; she arched her back, letting out a deep sound.

"I wanna see tears in your pretty eyes, while I will fuck you like the devil" Jared said spanking her hard over buttocks, feeling her becoming tighter around him.

A hand around her neck, another on her back, and Jared fucking her like the devil; she couldn't asked for anything more hot than this.