I sold my soul

"Deep in the basement I wait,kneeled in the middle of a pentagram,surrounded by black candles.
I'm ready,I prepare myself for this long time ago.
An old book teach me how to invoke an ancient demon to make one,just one of my dream to became true.
In the weak light I see a form;speeding the incantation now I see him clearly and I hear a voice
"Are you ready to sell your soul to have what you want?"
"Yes,I'm ready,now there's no turning back."
"I know already your wish and will became true"
Suddenly a violent wind had started and all went black. Minutes,hours,I didn't know how much time had past.
I open my eyes,slowly and I see that I'm in my bed. Confused I don't know,was it a dream? So,I decided to go hiking to clear my mind.
Standing on top of the hill,with my closed eyes,I didn't see that someone come until I feel him by my side. Suddenly,seeing him I didn't know if I'm on earth,if I breath...nothing.
He stare into my eyes and when he spoke,his voice was like an angel voice.
"Don't get me wrong,but I had a dream last night"
"What did you dream off?" I hardly speak
"You,I know that is crazy but I had a dream with you" Gosh,the way he looked at me turned me on and I knew that what I did had effect.
"I want to show you" said and grab my hand.
Few time later we was at his place and Jared lead me to the bedroom.
He start kissing me harder and ripped all my clothes; his mouth bite the sensitive skin between my legs and then whiteout an warning he pushed inside me harder making me scream out loud....in the morning I woke up next to him and admiring how beautiful was sleeping I said to myself
"It worth to sell my soul to be with him" and it sure does to mine,for the rest of my life.