Not a simple love

He was seeing her reflection everywhere. It was like a beautiful ghost who haunt him in every day.
Shannon used to see her and sometimes was trying to find her,watching on social networks but everything was in vain.
On Valentine's Day Shannon was in mall with Tomo who tried to find a gift for his wife. Suddenly his eyes saw something familiar,finally he saw her in that crowd.
Shannon was walking behind her,watching at every move and didn't know why she was so sad.
In the parking lot she start to cry and Shannon comes closer and put a hand on her shoulder.
"Hey,are you okay? There's something that I could help you?" When she raised her eyes from the ground,Shannon's heart was beating so fast,it was beautiful,like an angel.
"Umm,no,I'm not okay but thank you for your concern" then drove away. He wrote the car number and in few days with a little help find her address. In every day she receive roses from S.L. And so had past almost a month and the last bouquet had a note with a meeting place.
She was standing at the table waiting when a handsome guy sit next to her. A pair of hazel eyes made damage in her soul.
Doesn't matter what they talk because after an hour leaved from there,heading to her house. "Don't turn the light,please. Just try to follow my voice" she said slowly and start humming a song. Shannon followed her;this game turned him on an real using that she is taking off the clothes,grab her arm,twisted around and squeeze those lips in a hunger kiss.
She lost herself in those arms,he lost himself between her legs. Everything was perfect,like they knew what is in each other mind. And why he was saw her before,I will tell you but in another story. Now let's enjoy of a wild and sexy night,we deserve it,right?