Just give me one night in Ibiza

"Just another night in Ibiza and I'm feeling so fucking good in Amnesia Club.
My friend leaved with a guy to "exchange some body fluids" and I remain to finish my cocktail.
I felt a hand on my back and when I turned around I see a pair of hazel eyes,strong arms and those lips...a yummy guy in my opinion.
"You looked a little lost" said in a seductive voice
"Yeah,probably my owner looking for me now with a leash in one hand and a whip in the other" I smiled.
He start laughing then after he lick his lips said
"I could take care of you until your owner will find his beast,what do you think?"
I realise that he read the message from my t-shirt "I'm a beast in bed"
"Mmm,that sounds tempted but I don't think so,you will not handle me"
"Ohoo,we have a badass here,I challenge you. If I will lose I will be yours for the rest of my vacation. But if you will lose I will take you with me for a whole month"
"Challenge accepted" I respond.
In his hotel room I was laying naked on bed;
Shannon start kissing my back,slightly until he reach at my neck. Suddenly I feel a napkin on my mouth...darkness...
I open my eyes,dizzy,my head was hurting me so bad and I had a shock to realize that I'm handcuffed and on my mouth I have duct tape.
Shannon comes,smiling in a way that send chills in all over my body and spank me so hard over buttocks said
"Well it seems that you will lose after I will fuck the brain out if you. I like it rough,hard. Prepare yourself because when I will finish you will beg for more" and I did like he said. I lost the bet and for a whole mouth I will be his sexual toy."