Don't speak,just feel me

After the concert,Jared found her,sleeping on the couch from his backstage room.

He kneeled and was looking fascinate,how peaceful she was dreaming away. Opening eyes,she freaked out seeing him so suddenly but Jared put a finger on her mouth. She knew that wasn't allowed to speak.

He stood up and heading to the door,locked it,putting the key on the table.

Jared comes closer and started to undress her; the clothes was flying all around the room,his jeans falls down,on the floor,while he "unlock" her bra,tossing after shoulder.

Breathing was a hard thing to do between that kiss. Jared raised her up,putting that fragile body on the table.

Pulling her by the hair,she let the head on back while him,was traveling with tongue her collar bone until breast.

Feeling his warm tongue,drawing circles on nipple,she was running her hands trough his hair. Her legs start to squeeze him between and Jared let out a deep moan.

Putting his forehead on hers,he took a deep breath and filled her.

She wrapped the legs around his hips while he was raising her in air. Walking in the middle of the room,where he could see them in the huge mirror,he put both hands on her ass,helping her to fuck herself properly.

Sweat was covering their bodies and Jared sit down on a chair. Her moves drives him crazy and barely was keeping to not come without her. Feeling that the moment was come,he growl deep feeling her nails in his flesh. She put her head on his shoulder,breathing heavy. Jared was caressing her back,easy,softly.

"I missed you honey,you don't have idea how much."

"I wanted to see you,Jay. I couldn't stay any longer without you. The nights are so cold when I don't feel you by my side" she said,touching his face.

"There is no longer until I will finish this tour and I will come home,at you and our angel. I love you"

"I love you too and I want to give you something"from a bag she took a framed photo,with her,Jared and their baby. Was the most beautiful picture ever,a perfect family.