Shower time

I just stepped out from the bathtub, rubbing my body, softly with a towel and thinking at him. Suddenly, he came from behind, wrapping his strong arms around me. I inhale that scent of sweat and coffee with all my lungs, while I let my head on back, on his shoulder.

He give my hair aside, kissing my wet neck and I run my hands trough his messy hair.

Shannon place his hands on my thighs, pulling me harder into his sweat body; I drop the towel down and I turn around just to see how he's raising a brow, looking at me from bottom to top; one hand on my waist and the other on my neck, while his lips approached slowly on mine.

A sexy battle started between my tongue and his; I manage unzipping his jeans even I was fighting to breathe.

In short time he was naked and feeling his burning skin on mine, I start moan of pleasure.

Suddenly he raise me up, and I felt the cold surface of the sink; I smiled, knowing that will be rough, like always. Shannon entered slowly, breathing heavy in my ear; after few moments, while I was trying to be relaxed, he started moving faster and faster. Then suddenly stop.

"The sink will not resist" he said amused; taking me, without breaking "any connection" he entered in bedroom, putting me down, gently on the bed.

"I love you and I missed you so much" he was moving so gentle and I thought I will lose my minds because of pleasure.

"You have gone only few hours babe, oh, I love you too" I barely manage to say.

"Every minute without you it's torture for me" and he pushed hard and faster. Soon, he collapsed over me, kissing my collar bone.

"It's time for round two, babe" I said heading to bathroom. He came after me and what can be more beautiful than wild sex in the shower?