Just another love story

My friend invite me at a house, on the beach. I needed a break to finish my book, so here I am, sitting on the sand, listening the waves and writing.

I heard someone behind but I did not pay attention, I though that is my friend.

"Hey, what are writing there?" I turned around and I saw a shirtless man, with a smile on his face. Usually, I try to get rid of people around me, when I wrote, but not him.

"Something about an impossible love, I have to finish until at the end of the month"

He sit next to me, and I start talking about my book; he was listening and smiling, giving me goosebumps all over my body.

"Umm, who is your girlfriend? It's someone I know? I mean is here? Not because I wanna try something with you, or...ughh, don't get me wrong" I was feeling so stupid

"I'm single and don't worry, I would make the first step with you" we both burst into laugh, thinking that was a joke, but still...

At night I couldn't sleep, someone was screaming, maybe too loud. So, I put my headphones, searched for Yruma playlist, I was sitting on a rocking chair and looking at the stars. Suddenly, I felt a hand on my back and I jumped.

"Hey, it's me, I couldn't sleep, my brother is too noisy and I guess you couldn't either"

"I heard everything Shannon, it's a little funny but they should have mercy on us, the one who sleep alone. I hope tomorrow she could walk" I said amused.

Shannon sit next to me, wrapping his arms around my body while I was cuddling in his arms. Was something between us, a pure attraction and we let ourselves in a sweet game of lust, if I can say like this.

Rocking easily, and listening a magical piano, he turned my head, gently and kissed my lips. I swear that time was stopped and I could hear only our hearts, beating.

"Stay with me tonight, here. I want to watch at sunrise with you, the truth is that I'm feeling lonely" I said caressing his face, slowly.

"You don't have to feel like this way no more, I'm here and I will stay as long as you want. I think will be the most beautiful sunrise, for birth of us" Shannon was saying, keeping me even tighter and kissing my forehead.

Just an romantic moment that will last forever.