Instead of bedtime story

Have ever crossed your mind, how other echelons are feeling while reading your comments? Thoughts? Or seeing the post you shared on social networks? I did, because I was thinking at what I'm feeling inside.

The truth is that I'm very depressed, and every time I see something beautiful about our family, is making me feeling better.

Even I'm not very active or respond, I'm always here, reading, watching and trying to feel better. Behind our "curtains", nobody knows what is really happen with us; behind a smile from a selfie, maybe is a sad story; behind a smiley face from a comment is a tear, who is falling down from an eye who saw maybe too many, until then.Nobody saw my smile, seeing my virtual friends, tagging me, in different posts and picture; these thing, make my day to look more brighter, to smile and to think at different things.

Echelon Family and my son are the two best things that ever happen to me; sometimes I'm a terrible person/mother, but is not a single person without mistakes in his life.

Life is cruel, but sometimes you need just a little faith, that tomorrow will be better, that you finally will manage to buy those jeans you saw them last week, that you will find true love, that your crush will say "hi" .

I'm right? Or not?

This is who I really am, a depressed person who hide his pain behind a smile and an "I'm fine" but also a good friend, a person who thinks in every day at his virtual friends, desiring that someday to hug few of them, or all:)

Some stories are sad, some happy but depends on us to make a happy ending, right?

Don't judge me to harsh if I will make a mistake someday, because I won't pointing at you if you will do something wrong.

Before all, we are humans, with feelings and sometimes a wrong word, can cause a terrible pain.

Don't forget that I love you all, with all my heart.