The handsome stranger

Is a beautiful but very cold winter day and on your way to work you decide to go trough the park.
Walking slowly you remember all....it happened in New York. Sitting on a bench and drawing you didn't observe the handsome stranger who was sit not far from you and making pictures. Raising your eyes from paper he took another one. After few time he came at you and start talking about photography,drawings and discover that both have same taste in art. After a coffee and a very long walk you go in his hotel room. There,for a night,new drawings and photo was made but this time only with the bodies.
The way he bite your soft skin made you to unlock forgotten sounds; starting to place wet kisses on your back while moving deeper inside,he put a hand on your neck squeezing gently. Then,without an warning,he spank you on buttocks and the sound you made,was making him to move faster and faster until the big feeling surround both and devastate your bodies. In the morning you had to leave but in that rush you forgot to ask him for his number,and him as well.......
You starting to work as babysitter and arriving at the address you knock and a man open.
"Hi,I'm Tomo,the father of the baby. Is sleeping now. Come in the kitchen,I have a friend who wait to finish the food to taste it" he said laughing.
Entering in kitchen you almost faint. Shannon was staring at you and after a minute while trying to figure it out if is a dream or reality he jump out of the chair,wraps is arms around and start kissing you like a mad man.
"I was such an idiot because I forgot to ask you by your number. God,I can't believe that is really you. Don't leave anymore,don't leave me. I need you to be with me forever" both start kissing with passion while Tomo was looking with jaw dropped and forgot about the food who burn on oven.