Shy girl

Have you ever look in the mirror and hate what you saw? I do,many times and that's why I started avoiding to see my reflection.
Another day working for Terry;today we will have a photo shooting for a rock band and I was up on a chair,checking the lights when I make a wrong move and it was almost to fall down if two arms didn't catch me.
"Thank you" I barely said staring at those lips
"It's okay,be carefully next time"
I didn't say anything,I arrange my glasses and back to my stuff. I was a very,very shy person;wearing only ugly and dark clothes,hair tight at back,all the time and a pair of geek glasses;I didn't have problems with my eyes but I felt safe,don't know why.
The boys was very cooperative,and the shooting went perfectly.
But when they finished,Jared speak something with Terry,looking in my way. I took my bag,wanting to go at first floor for a coffee but...
"Hey,come here,I wanna talk something with you" my boss said.
"Look,Jared wants to make some photos with you. He said that after this mask is hidden a beautiful girl and he insisted to make some shots,what do you think?"
I didn't want but after almost an hour he convince me to costume into a vampire. It looks that I need a push from back to get out from my shield.
We make some great shots,me biting his neck,he between my legs with a hand wrapped around my neck and the other on my hip..
At the end I run into bathroom and for the first time I liked what I saw and a big grin appeared on my face when I saw him enter and locking the door.
"So under that mask was a crazy,wild and hot girl"
"And do you want something for discovering it?"
Jared grab my head and smash my lips;his hand was under my clothes,touching my breast. I moan in his mouth,and he raise me on the sink...it was the most hottest moment from my life.
When we finish,he kissed me one more time then said
"I hope you don't have plans for the rest of the night"
"I'm all yours Jay" I said
"Good,because you will see how the devil make love. Let's go at my place"
It seems that a shy girl need a little push from behind to show her real face.