Make me scream

She was drunk,very drunk and was walking on the streets from LA. Suddenly a car stopped,the window window was rolled down and she see a pair of blue eyes looking at her.
"How much?" He said
"For you is for free" the words came out of her mouth without thinking.
He make a sign and the door car was opened;after a short road they enter in a house. He lead her in the bedroom. There,he bring a box full of sex toys. Turning to her,he came closer and grabbing her by the neck,he pressed her between the closet and his body. With a single move she was naked and he put two finger inside her.
"You fucking slut,don't you even dare to speak or else you will swallow my buddy,understand?" She move her head instead speaking. His fingers was deeper inside her,devastating all her feelings.
"In your knees,now. You know what you have to do there,right?" She unzipped his pants and remain without words. His "buddy" was huge and she didn't think that will handle it. But she manage,in one way,or another.
After a while,Jared raised her and trow her on he bed. Opening her legs and licking his lips he said
"I hope your body is ready for a long,long night" and enter in her with force.
She let go to a deep scream;fighting for air while Jared start moving faster and faster and filling her with desire. He feel her becoming tighter and he pull himself out. He start caressing the collar bone,the lips then looking straight to her eyes said
"I want you to come in same time with me,alright?" She agreed and him enter again and again.
Both was sweating and moaning of pleasure until that moment came. Two powerful screaming was filled the house and him was collapsed over her.
"Fuck...this was the most intense moment of my life,are you ready for second round? This time I will use some toys" he said catching his breath
"I'm ready,do whatever you want with me" she respond. It seems that nobody will sleep in this night. Biting,scratching,spanking are the key words for this wild night. Are you ready for it? Because I am so give what you have the best to please the master.